Today - I fell in love with an egg!

This thread is egging along at a nice pace dont you think.?

jt

Go on - break her in! :D:hihi:

Maybe he should eat his egg.Then she will become a part of him forever...Ahhhh!

I think, Mini, that inside your egg is a beautiful lady who is aware of your feelings and who is waiting for you to hold her when she hatches. How can you invest so much time and love in to something and not be rewarded? However, she does not know YOU yet, and so you must give her the opportunity to learn all about you and your needs. Wait until you see her. Take her hand, and lead her to your warmth.

She’s amazing! Did I tell you that? Asleep on her bed, Omsk looks so warm and secure, as if I’m watching her through a plastic crib for the first time. The moon is full tonight, like a stone mill-wheel clinging on to nothing. They both have me tonight. I can’t describe it fully.

I took a photograph of Omsk today and took it up the hill to the spot where I found her. I waited in the naked trees for two minutes or four hours, I didn’t really look. I wanted to see if something came back for the egg. A swan, an alligator, a snake.

Nothing, until a dog came sniffing through the undergrowth. It spied me and stopped. Had it smelt the egg? Did he suspect I had it? Have I kidnapped Omsk? Our gazes were not broken until a woman came up behind it calling. She spied me too and stopped. So now, I had four eyes to stare into.

-What on earth are you doing?

I could feel myself shrinking. I was the size of the dog now, barely above the weeds.

- Are you Ok?

- Yes, I’m err waiting for an alligator.

Then she was gone. The dog too. It was getting dark. The moon had spun into the sky; a big wide tear. The trees had become shadows and the city began to melt under my feet. I knew where happiness was, that moment. I left the photo of Omsk where I found her in case something came back for her. I left my phone number on the back.

Walking back through the city to my flat, I had the feeling that is the reward of all this; the highest of highs. As small as I was, the lights shimmered, kaleidoscoping on wet streets. The city was a cooking pot and drum machines blew crushes from every doorway. I was the riches in the road that moment. I knew where I was going and who I was going to. This was my apartheid. We have become separated in knowledge, you and I. And even before the cold dripping steel of the key slid into the lock; I knew that this was a charmed life.

She’s amazing! Did I tell you that? Asleep on her bed, Omsk looks so warm and secure, as if I’m watching her through a plastic crib for the first time. The moon is full tonight, like a stone mill-wheel clinging on to nothing. They both have me tonight. I can’t describe it fully.

I took a photograph of Omsk today and took it up the hill to the spot where I found her. I waited in the naked trees for two minutes or four hours, I didn’t really look. I wanted to see if something came back for the egg. A swan, an alligator, a snake.

Nothing, until a dog came sniffing through the undergrowth. It spied me and stopped. Had it smelt the egg? Did he suspect I had it? Have I kidnapped Omsk? Our gazes were not broken until a woman came up behind it calling. She spied me too and stopped. So now, I had four eyes to stare into.

I could feel myself shrinking. I was the size of the dog now, barely above the weeds.

- Are you Ok?

Then she was gone. The dog too. It was getting dark. The moon had spun into the sky; a big wide tear. The trees had become shadows and the city began to melt under my feet. I knew where happiness was, that moment. I left the photo of Omsk where I found her in case something came back for her. I left my phone number on the back.

Walking back through the city to my flat, I had the feeling that is the reward of all this; the highest of highs. As small as I was, the lights shimmered, kaleidoscoping on wet streets. The city was a cooking pot and drum machines blew crushes from every doorway. I was the riches in the road that moment. I knew where I was going and who I was going to. This was my apartheid. We have become separated in knowledge, you and I. And even before the cold dripping steel of the key slid into the lock; I knew that this was a charmed life.

I guess you must teach in some sink estate school. It gets you like this. Prozac helps.

- Are you Ok?

Utterly sublime, Mini. Breathtakingly beautiful.

Sparkle x

Utterly sublime, Mini. Breathtakingly beautiful.

IMHO lacks eleggance.

Pretty pretty pretty P EGG Y Sue!

Mini, I think that you should show Omsk some affection. Talk to her. Encourage her out of her shell and hold her to your heart. Do you truly wish to hold on to her? What if someone finds the photograph with your number on it and claims the egg for him/herself. It could be anybody who does that! I think you should keep her. What is the knowledge in which you are separated?

Omsk lies motionless within her perfect shell. Waiting. When will it be safe to leave this only world that she has known, and discover what awaits her on the other side?

Who is the stranger that has brought her to this place? What did he see in her that made him want to bring her to his home? She senses his presence. At other times she is completely alone. When he is there, she feels light penetrate her shell and warm her body. She observes his form in shadow. He moves around her with uncertainty. Is he frightened of her? Does he find her too fragile to touch? She will wait until the time is right before she appears before him. Like a newborn she will emerge from her shell wearing only her flesh. Her flesh, like alabaster will dazzle him as she moves towards him. She is here because of him, and for him. Will he stay?

all good things come to an end, give it a few weeks till it goes off......see how you feel then before commiting yourself......:)