Today - I fell in love with an egg!

Does Omsk come from Ormskirk then?

She can borrow my relative"s name ...Egginton...if you like.

Greetings! Omsk Egginton!

Today I googled the phrase ‘marriage laws’ and found out this;

Men cannot marry;

Grandmother

Mother

Mother’s sister

Mother’s half sister

Father’s sister

Father’s half-sister

Adoptive mother

Sister

Half-sister

Daughter

Adoptive daughter

Sister’s daughter

Half-sister’s daughter

Brother’s daughter

Half-brother’s daughter

Granddaughter

So no mention of eggs.

The snow outside came down, now with a sudden thickness, the colour of eggs. I turn up the central heating, to make it warm for Omsk. I find myself incubating her. I find myself wanting her to become what ever it is she is; and yet, I have a grain of doubt.

Sometimes I find myself running – just running , across the landscape like I am fleeing and I don’t know what from; tripping over flailing knees and tipping head first in to the speed I have created and just when I feel exhausted and can run no more; I turn up the speed as if delving into some deep well of black water; wrenching it up, splattering and coughing against the sides of the brick work, nothing but a circle of light ahead. When I run I forget myself.

It used to be the same during sex.

Omsk is all I think about when still. I phoned in ill at the office today. I said I was sick. I didn’t mention that I was in love with an egg.

Love is an illness; that much is true. It is like an addiction but more painful.

I am so scared that when I ask Omsk to marry me, she will say no. I imagine the word ‘no’ and how it goes off inside my head, as pressure releases and the windows blow in, I imagine the pain as the skin is ripped to shreds and the shell cracks.

Sometimes I don’t want Omsk to hatch. What will she be? Will she still love me?

I have a very beautiful collection of stone eggs if you'd like Omsk to have some similar shapes to visit mini. They could give her some ideas if she ever felt like a makeover.

You are in love with the egg? The shell, or whatever lies within? So far, you only know the shell. How can you want to marry it when you do not know the form of its' contents? How can you ask if she will STILL love you? Surely, inside her shell she is unaware of you, no? Unless, upon hatching, she realises what you have done for her. If this is the case, the moment she sets eyes on you, they will be fixed there forever.

Yes if she"s called P-egg-y...

I am so scared that when I ask Omsk to marry me, she will say no. I imagine the word ‘no’ and how it goes off inside my head, as pressure releases and the windows blow in, I imagine the pain as the skin is ripped to shreds and the shell cracks.

Sometimes I don’t want Omsk to hatch. What will she be? Will she still love me?

Go on - break her in! :D:hihi:

Go on - break her in! :D:hihi:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Love is an illness; that much is true. It is like an addiction but more painful.

Or to quote Arthur Arbutnott, the Bard of Barnsley (deceased);

"Ipso fatso, ergo dingle" or summat like that.