England 0 spain 1

yeah england games are ussually a decent cure for insomniacs:)

yeh it's seems to be a regular occurrence when i watch these games :hihi:

i must have missed these crucial minutes, must have been when i fell asleep :hihi:

you sleep ........ i bet it wasnt sleep that made u miss it ;):hihi:

you sleep ........ i bet it wasnt sleep that made u miss it ;):hihi:

yeh..... o it was, it was a shocking performance...dare i say an embarressment :hihi:

yeh..... o it was, it was a shocking performance...dare i say an embarressment :hihi:

yeah it was .... sack Maclaren i say ........ what i berk he is

yeah it was .... sack Maclaren i say ........ what i berk he is

here here... the guys a f***ing tit :banana::clap:

I endured the first half then decided I couldn't suffer any more so went to bed.

Shaun Wright Philips never was nor ever will be international quality....unless you're Steve McClaren, that is (who also thinks Phil Neville is a left back).

I endured the first half then decided I couldn't suffer any more so went to bed.

Shaun Wright Philips never was nor ever will be international quality....unless you're Steve McClaren, that is (who also thinks Phil Neville is a left back).

ill second that ... although i do feel SWP has alot more potential than that other tit u mentioned :huh:

Garbage the lot of them,like Barton said a team full of primadonnas,Lampard was crap he is not of International quality a good PL player but not good enough at the top flight.Gerrard is lazy,Woodgate was at falt for the goal he got too close to the player & as for the rest I would not give 3 out of 10.McLaren is not good enough & that is a fact,what did he do for Boro apart from a League Cup win.

I wonder how many on here who were in the Maclaren camp when he was up against Allardyce.

I was firmly in the Allardyce for England camp and still am. Who has defected from the Donald Trump camp.

I wonder how many on here who were in the Maclaren camp when he was up against Allardyce.

I was firmly in the Allardyce for England camp and still am. Who has defected from the Donald Trump camp.

i for one definetely wanted big sam to get the job ... should give him it now before its too late

It was a dreadful performance.

First time I've shouted at the TV for ages.

The selection, although hindered by injuries, was dreadful. Phil Neville FGS.

No tactics and the passing was awful, if not non existent.

I don't blame Wright Phillips for his performance. He is a good player who doesn't get to play enough. He should go back to City.

Get Wenger in and get it sorted. No chance, unfortunately.