Ever had a dream about a forummer?

Guest Mod_Man

Hello everybody peeps.

I had the strangest dream last night and one of the stars of it was a forummer whom I have never met nor chatted to online or offline. I'm not going to say who the person is so as not to embarrass them or myself ( no it wasn't Jabbers or Don Kiddick. ). Is it just me? Do I spend to much time on this site? Is there something wrong with me?

I did have a dream about a forummer who I have never met. It was so vivid and out of the blue that I contacted them and told them.

It seems there was something in it too. :|

Its funny you should mention this, but I keep having a dream about a forummer, and what I cant understand is, its someone I dont like at all on the Forum, but in my dream , I like them.:huh: Get me ?

I have yet to have a dream about a forummer, but tonight may be the night :D

Its funny you should mention this, but I keep having a dream about a forummer, and what I cant understand is, its someone I dont like at all on the Forum, but in my dream , I like them.:huh: Get me ?

yeah

i get into your head like a bad smell :P

Guest Mod_Man

Thats the thing with mine. I have only ever read a few posts by this person. It was quite a saucy dream too. She was very good though. :o

yeah

i get into your head like a bad smell :P

No not you , Mel.:D

I have apologised already on the other thread, but will do so again :hihi: :hihi:

Go on, admit it, Pattricia - you simply can't resist Miniminch! :hihi::)

StarSparkle

Go on, admit it, Pattricia - you simply can't resist Miniminch! :hihi::)

StarSparkle

How did you know ??? Im not embarrassed, but cant understand or interpret the dream. Im very puzzled.:huh:(Its not sexual)

Guest AnyBrand
Thats the thing with mine. I have only ever read a few posts by this person. It was quite a saucy dream too. She was very good though. :o

Tell us who it is pleeez we won't tell them :)

Hello everybody peeps.

I had the strangest dream last night and one of the stars of it was a forummer whom I have never met nor chatted to online or offline. I'm not going to say who the person is so as not to embarrass them or myself ( no it wasn't Jabbers or Don Kiddick. ). Is it just me? Do I spend to much time on this site? Is there something wrong with me?

So how much do you know about them? You must have seen a picture, or it would have been a very uninspiring dream!? :hihi: