Sunbathing - Is it safe?

Hmm Sunbathing... pork chop ...

My tan goes from the neck up, the elbows down and the knees down. I keep everything else covered, partlyout of sympathy for others, but mostly to protect myself from the ravages of thermonuclear radiation.

It is more dangerous to sunbathe than it used to be.

But each to their own, and let Darwin sort them out.

Your forget to mention you have more moles on your right arm than your left. Presuming your right handed that is?

I used to love sunbathing but due to a skin condition i cant anymore, cos of the risk of getting skin cancer.

Your forget to mention you have more moles on your right arm than your left. Presuming your right handed that is?

I'm right handed and my left forearm has 16 visible moles, whilst my right forearm has 11...

I'm right handed and my left forearm has 16 visible moles, whilst my right forearm has 11...

hOW MANY INDIGINOUS AFRICANS WHO LET EVERYTHIONG HANG OUT SUFFER FROM SKIN CANCER ?.

sUN BATHING IS ok IN SMALL DOSES, TRY TAKING A COURSE OF BETA CAROTINE CAPSULES STARTING ABOUT 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU INTEND TO SUNBATH. THE BETA CAROTINE STIMULATES THE MELANINE IN THE SKIN TO BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO SUN LIGHT. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MANY YEARS AND THE TAN LASTS FOR 12 MONTHS. IT IS AWAYS PREFERABLE TO USE ASUN CREAM, THE FAIRER YOU ARE THE HIGHER THE FACTOR, I USED TO USE OLIVE OIL AS A WAY OF GETTING A GOOD TAN, THE PAIN ONLY LASTS THREE DAYS.

hOW MANY INDIGINOUS AFRICANS WHO LET EVERYTHIONG HANG OUT SUFFER FROM SKIN CANCER ?.

sUN BATHING IS ok IN SMALL DOSES, TRY TAKING A COURSE OF BETA CAROTINE CAPSULES STARTING ABOUT 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU INTEND TO SUNBATH. THE BETA CAROTINE STIMULATES THE MELANINE IN THE SKIN TO BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO SUN LIGHT. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MANY YEARS AND THE TAN LASTS FOR 12 MONTHS. IT IS AWAYS PREFERABLE TO USE ASUN CREAM, THE FAIRER YOU ARE THE HIGHER THE FACTOR, I USED TO USE OLIVE OIL AS A WAY OF GETTING A GOOD TAN, THE PAIN ONLY LASTS THREE DAYS.

The caps lock key is on the left side of the keyboard. Use it!

Sunbathing is fine as long as you use 1. plenty of suncream, 2. never let yourself get burnt. Sunbathing makes people happy, and is vital in making vitamin D.