Huntsman gardens school.

Just found the site,have enjoyed reading about Attercliffe memories.I went to Huntsmans from 1961-1967.I remember most of the people mentioned,Ian+Gary it's nice to know you're still fighting fit.

Kev Barrett

Kevin B1 Hi I remember all your family from down cliff even your sisters knew polly Johnny but hung about with Malcolm.We used to go Christmas Carolling and Guying outside several pub son cliffe to earn a coin

hi kevin.just seen yre thread .im gary Sutcliffe.think you were mates with our Geoff.he lives in derby nowq has done for years.hows the rest of yre family? hoe theyre all well.we are all fine nd still kicking about.miss the old cliffe at times.but don't miss the old tin bath.and outside bogs.go down from time to time but its all changed now run down etc.i live at handsworth now have for 25 years.hopr you keep in touch mate.

Ey up Gary,Ray and Ian,brilliant to hear from you.We are a different breed from down the Cliffe.I've met other old Cliffe lads and lasses over the years who I haven't seen for ages and after talking for 5 mins it felt like we had been best mates for ever.Different class.I heard your Geoff was in Derby years ago.Do you keep in touch? Sorry to tell you Ray but our Malc died 2 years ago,I remember you had a few ''adventures''together, just like me and your Geoff but we won't go into that in case anyone from Huntsmans grew up to be a copper ha ha.By the way Gaz I'm living in Hackenthorpe and have been for 30 years.

Ey up kev. So sorry to hear bout yre brother pal. Yeah I do see our Geoff we usually go to Benidorm together for a week every sept. He came over last year to an attercliffe reunion at the libbs club on cliff. Loads turned up who you'll know. He's been in Derby bout 40 years now. Not seen Roy Ahmed tho since I left brinsworth st 40 years ago. Wud love to bump into him again. Take care Nd keep in touch Kevin.

How did u find out about reunion?I'd loved to have gone.Let me know when there is another.Talk again soon pal.

Hi Kev Ray here sorry to hear about Malcolm times we had you could write a book or make a film and no one would believe it How are your other brothers and sisters going on was it

Sheila and Carol

Sorry for not getting back sooner Ray,I know all about you and our Malc and what you got up to.It was just part of how we grew up down 'cliffe when you came from a big family and had nowt.I'm not saying it's right but it's part of our life.No regrets.Our Carol is spot on,she lives on Lower Manor,our Sheila is having kidney treatment but ok.Oldest brother Tom died a couple of years before our Malc.Our Polly, Johnny and Terry,Steve+Tony are ok.

Hi I went to HG. My maiden name was costello. I have 2  brothers   Peter and Darren. I remember Gary and julie Woodward the graysons Kevin Ian n Julie Oliver  the O'briens and many more 

12 hours ago, karen hall said:

Hi I went to HG. My maiden name was costello. I have 2  brothers   Peter and Darren. I remember Gary and julie Woodward the graysons Kevin Ian n Julie Oliver  the O'briens and many more 

Hint mum Mavis O’brien went to HG,told me many stories(passed away 6 years ago.