Huntsman gardens school.

:help: Would like to here from anybody who left in 1953.

my name then was irene aspland i was in miss oram class i left 1951 my brother left about 1953 his name terence aspland

hiya all.not been on for a while.just been reading stuff from dinner lady old sutty etc.got me thinking bout the old days down ciffe.gud times wiv my brothers nd mates.saw gary butterly in town a few weeks ago havin a beer.went on a school reunon to town wiv jayne nicklin phil milburn. joyce shaw. quite a few more. had a gud night too. but not heard owt since as i dont doo face book.would like to hear from anyone who went as well.remember roy ahmed off brinsworth st. nd my best mate kevin beal [apple] what a gentle giant sadly not wiv us anymore.hope dinner lady is well her mum as well.in fact her brother was in town on the reunion aswell john.

My twin sisters went to hg glenys and wendy aspland and my brother terence aspland hes 76 and still bricking my name then irene aspland if anyone can remember us

Did you have the corner shop opposite Myers shop on St Charles St ?

yes i did im irene my mum lived next door to me

I lived at 86 St Charles St, maybe you remember the other twins on the street Tony and Joe. Glenys and Wendy were in the year below us at school.

I lived at no. 70 St Charles St. next door 3 doors away form Ada Myers Shop

My mother used to send me to Ada Myers for groceries " on the strap" which meant she would pay on Friday when my dad got his wages.

my mother used to send me to ada myers for groceries " on the strap" which meant she would pay on friday when my dad got his wages.

so did my mum she lived at 63 st charles st where the high wall was at the end of the street in them 6 cottages ,yes tony joe sapcoats lived across from us , WHAT JS YOUR MAIDEN NAME

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 07:24 ----------

i lived at no. 70 st charles st. Next door 3 doors away form ada myers shop

my school friend lived on that side of the street her name was kath hall her mum had a wet fish shop up staniforth road, what is your maiden name

so did my mum she lived at 63 st charles st where the high wall was at the end of the street in them 6 cottages ,yes tony joe sapcoats lived across from us , WHAT JS YOUR MAIDEN NAME

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 07:24 ----------

my school friend lived on that side of the street her name was kath hall her mum had a wet fish shop up staniforth road, what is your maiden name

I've just come across this thread. I used to live at 66 St Charles St with my grandmother Mavis Greaves. She was always sending me to Mrs Myers to get her 20 senior service a couple of eggs and a few rashers of bacon. I loved st Charles St as a little girl. I remember our next door neighbour Mrs Broadhead. I left in 1968 when I was 7yrs old. Happy happy days!

anyone who went to Coleridge road school who knew or knows the where abouts of Peter Marlow from Greenland Road would you get touch with Sheffield Forum

Netheredge_j I lived at the other side of Mrs Broadhead over the wall. I my cousin Sharon lived in the same yard as you at the other end. We are both older than you though would have been 14 in 1968. Did Mrs Greaves have a son.