Huntsman gardens school.

met wendy dawson the other day. we were laughing remembering things about huntsmans gardens we was in stiches stood in market chatting

omg not seen them for years.

wendy is still same tina lives in spain i hear bump into wendy now and then we never lost contact shes a gud mate

i aint got a gud memory but i remeber john diane and lee flowers met diane a few times and then there was mark samantha and amanda lowrie and the twins sally-anne and lorraine with there brothers and the mum was lovely. then there was dawn mellors and her sister. the ahmeds family and so many others it will come to me and in our yard there was bangali family the mum used to chase us with a knife she was scary and erica and her parents tom and kay the moved to manor top think there family name was bamford

Hello Gamela I remember you im lee flowers john and dianes brother how you been keeping had some good times down on shireland lane even though i was only very young then still got good memories about the place loved it

anyone got any photos of old shireland lane on here

hi lee how are you. i remember ur family well. i dont remember a lot to hows john. met diane a few times when i was working at esso on the manor

Hi lee i dont remember you but i remember john and diane i used to hang about with diane we lived next door to gamela on shirland lane at number 87 across from hewitts shop it was the best times ever down there we are the crofts family.There is john debra me (

dawn) and paul we are on facebook.

Hi puma i don't remember ya but our Diane does lol

hi lee tell diane i said hello and if she is on facebook to add me its dawn pryor would be nice to chat about the olden days with her.

hi dawn she not on face book as she not good with computers lol but i did get her talking to gamela on facebook last time she came to see us so will let her know you asked about her and get her back on lol

i went to huntsman gardens school and so did my brothers and sister angela 53, tony 51, alan 50, mary 48, Dexter,