Al Gore in Sheffield

I was a bit shocked to see many empty seats.

I was talking to someone who went... apparently a lot of the 'suits' (from the company sponsoring the event) left early because it was over-running... :(

and a lot of them ARE changing. most towns through the US have full recycling ----.

---with the help of the clinton administration and the good started just been overshadowed by that monkey in charge

Quite, Kerri. - Perhaps it is to this 'monkey' that you should be submitting your lectures and your witty little icons that denote idiocy.

Or is that you are unable to grasp the irony of the situation - the inconvenient truth that the worlds' leading power can't bring itself to curb its conspicuous consumerism - or die - but merely pay lip service to the overwhelming evidence that the world is heading for trouble.

Gordon Rattray taylor alerted my parents and many others, to the looming dangers back in the early 60s in, 'The doomsday Book'; even down to warning of the impact that air travel would have on the environment.

My parents were activists' in various arenas at the time; indeed, I bore a

'Ban the Bomb' banner at the age of two, on my first demo!

I have no problem with America. In fact you have potentially world class leaders coming out of your lugs - Bob Dylan could have done the States a LOT of good - in fact, he did the whole world a lot of good - BUT -

'Don't think twice, it's alright... '

. As an ex vice president he is likely to have his own agents there quietly keeping an eye on things and a bulge in their armpits.

Is it wise Buck, to entrust such an emminent life to men suffering with glandular problems? :lol: