Boundary changes threaten Labour

Proposed changes in the boundaries threaten to reduce the number of Labour MPs,excellent anything which robs them of even a few seats is welcome news to me.:thumbsup:

I agree. These boundary reviews are long-winded affairs, though - so that by the time they come into play at an election they are about 5-10 years out of date.

Known about it for ages, the current Hillsborough MP Angela Smith will be crossing over into Penistone I believe....

Old news RJ...

Old news, and it won't make any difference to the British Nutter's Party so why is he posting it? :rolleyes:

Old news, and it won't make any difference to the British Nutter's Party so why is he posting it? :rolleyes:

For one, I'm sure he can post on other topics as well, and two, I believe Roy is no longer affiliated with the BNP.

... and two, I believe Roy is no longer affiliated with the BNP.

Why do I faintly hear the words "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the BNP?" at this point...