Sign in to follow this  

The Ecclesall Rd debate (consolidated)

Get's a bit warm in here don't ya think !!? :o

Originally posted by JamieW

Get's a bit warm in here don't ya think !!? :o

Yep... I can feel the heat! :lol:

The only difference between Ecclesall and Ecclesall Road is South.

All the same road aprt from when it enters South until it hits Hathersage Road.

Now i suggest if any one remembers a murder on Hathersage Road to keep it quiet before we get the residents of Hathersage complaining there being tarred with the same brush as Ecclesall.:lol:

Just as a matter of interest, does anybody know anything about the murder? We seem to have lost track of the original thread, again.

Who cares about the murder, its only a body, theres more important issues like not upsetting Ecclesall folk.8)

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

Who cares about the murder, its only a body, theres more important issues like not upsetting Ecclesall folk.8)

Yeah, but that's too easy.

Funnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by tinajones

this is not firth park ... wot with them all being Skag heads round there.

All of us?

Abby please note the explanation comment!

Originally posted by tinajones

do you not listen to the radio?! its some american urban song, hence the US zipcodes or block numbers - whatever they are. my point is that YOU are being AREA-CODE-IST.

and no i don't have anything against ecclesall - like i said i used to live there and many of my friends still do. nor do i have anything against firth park - that comment was also tongue en cheek to get my point across. at least i have a sense of humour unlike you who just gets wound up.

Well I've just read most of this thread.

It seems like a bit of fuss to be honest! I used to live on Ecclesall Road. I used to say I lived on or off Ecclesall Road, not in Ecclesall, but so what if I had said I was in Ecclesall, my friends would have known what I meant!

My question is, if Classic Rock is classed as Broomhall, then you have Hunters Bar where the roundabout is and park, what is the area called between Classic Rock and Hunters Bar out of interest? It isn't Netheredge as thats further back from Eccy Road, it's not Sharrow, its not hunters bar, its not Broomhall. I just used to call it Ecclesall Road, good job I didn't drop the road bit, someone might have jumped down my throat! God forbid getting it wrong, so would someone classify this if you know? :)

WOW !!! Wish I lived in Ecclesall or Ecclesall *ROAD* ....... Could do with a chill out room on here to stop all the arguing - does it really really matter ???

Bless:lol:

Oh by the way - I forgot to add.....I just found a couple of teddies on floor - do they belong to anyone here by any chance ?