Help- anyone know the Clairvoyant Ruth who lives on indy house lane

As a clairvoyant, she definatley saw this lot coming :hihi:

I and a friend went to see Ruth sept 2011. Most of what she said was rubbish, but she did say one thing which really amazed me. She said that I would have some trouble with my big toe. The very next day, my toe was so painful, I couldn't walk. Had to,go to the doctors!

She also said that my son and his wife would have a baby girl. His wife was pregnant at the time, but I didn't know, and a baby girl was born 9 months later!

She said my daughter would have a baby boy - I'm still waiting!

Can't remember the phone number, sorry.

I and a friend went to see Ruth sept 2011. Most of what she said was rubbish, but she did say one thing which really amazed me. She said that I would have some trouble with my big toe. The very next day, my toe was so painful, I couldn't walk. Had to,go to the doctors!

She also said that my son and his wife would have a baby girl. His wife was pregnant at the time, but I didn't know, and a baby girl was born 9 months later!

Did she tread on yer toe when you handed over the cash? :suspect::D

Did she tread on yer toe when you handed over the cash? :suspect::D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Me and my mother in law are wanting to visit a clairvoyant. Could somebody please pm me some details? Location etc.

Thanks in advance.

Wow...she guessed correctly a 50/50 chance!

With evidence like that she could claim the James Randi $1 million prize.

without getting any scarcastic comments could someone please pm me either Ruth or Glynnis contact details thanks

without getting any scarcastic comments could someone please pm me either Ruth or Glynnis contact details thanks

You may want to look at a comment from someone who had actully been conned.

Can someone plz pm me Ruths number, thanks.

Edited by French Poet

Ruth has just been to her husbands funeral so tread carefully, No i am not joking, nothing stopping anybody ringing her.

Ruth has just been to her husbands funeral so tread carefully, No i am not joking, nothing stopping anybody ringing her.

There is if none of us has her number!! Can someone plz pm it to me, thanks