Help- anyone know the Clairvoyant Ruth who lives on indy house lane

I saw her a few months back and she was amazing - but then i lost my phone and no longer have her number - can anyone help?

She'll call you when you really need her. :)

Could someone please PM me Ruth's number and also your experiences.

Thanks

missbabyboo i too have seen glyniss she was absolutely brilliant :)

can some PM me her number please :P

If she's any good she'll ring you!

could someone pm me with ruth's or glynis's number please.

Hi! I would also like Ruth's number.

It is my first time for a reading, can anybody share their experiences? I've heard good things about Ruth.

Thanks guys :)

If any of these clairvoyant's are capable of extra-sensory perception, and can accurately predict future events, then they will already know you're trying to contact them.

In the meantime if you're desperate for some vague, non-specific statements about your life, these should keep you going:

"I sense that you are sometimes insecure, especially with people you don't know very well."

“You’re having problems with a friend or relative.”

''You like to 'get things done' when it comes to doing work or any other of life's activities, but there are times where you can become very relaxed and easygoing when certain things need to be done.''

"Most of the time you are positive and cheerful, but there has been a time in the past when you were very upset."

"You are a very kind and considerate person, but when somebody does something to break your trust, you feel deep-seated anger."

"I would say that you are mostly shy and quiet, but when the mood strikes you, you can easily become the centre of attention."

Hi, I'm new to this but am looking at going to see a clairvoyant for the first time and would appreciate any tips and advise.

If anybody has been to any good one recently or know of someone that has I would love some details (names, numbers, addresses, prices).

Thanks

hi, my friend would really like the number of both ruth & glynis please

I know ruth i have her number

can you pm me Ruths number plz. Have you seen her, was she good? Thanks

If any of these clairvoyant's are capable of extra-sensory perception, and can accurately predict future events, then they will already know you're trying to contact them.

In the meantime if you're desperate for some vague, non-specific statements about your life, these should keep you going:

"I sense that you are sometimes insecure, especially with people you don't know very well."

“You’re having problems with a friend or relative.”

''You like to 'get things done' when it comes to doing work or any other of life's activities, but there are times where you can become very relaxed and easygoing when certain things need to be done.''

"Most of the time you are positive and cheerful, but there has been a time in the past when you were very upset."

"You are a very kind and considerate person, but when somebody does something to break your trust, you feel deep-seated anger."

"I would say that you are mostly shy and quiet, but when the mood strikes you, you can easily become the centre of attention."

Art! I'm saving that!!:thumbsup: