Help- anyone know the Clairvoyant Ruth who lives on indy house lane

I agree MonkeyLover.

I wasn't on Facebook at the time and even if I was, like you I just gave my first name and that of my friend. There was no way she could have found out anything about me from that.:)

there is know way you can saw a man in half and join him back up is there?

i know ruth she is a good friend of my mums and think she is great, would recomend her to anyone i know she says it how she sees it!

i also went to see a lady called glynis and she is amazing also everything she said has happened even picked up on a few spirits going to see her again next week.

Would you be able to let me have her telephone number please.

Yes I did. But as I have said I would like her telephone number as want to see her again.

Contrary to some of the above posts, I was very impressed as some of the things she told me, there was no way she could have known unless she had hired a private detective to look into my personal life.

She didn't come up with the usual mundane stuff. She knew the names of my mother and my children and they are not common names, she also knew what my job was.

I know some sceptics will laugh but I did believe in her.........they have their beliefs and I respect that but I have my beliefs.

Vulnerable. Gullible or stupid which one are you

Hi, I am new on here, i have been trying to locate Ruth's number and i can see that there are a few people on here that have the number, would it be possible for someone to give me this please.

Thank you in advance.

Bev x

I do like this thread.

Ruth will, of course, have anticipated this query.

Just wait and see, she’ll no doubt contact you shortly !

On 02/01/2012 at 21:24, slummymummy said:

Hi Im trying to get hold of Ruth but lost her number and don't want to just call round unannounced. Could you pls pm me x

It's OK she will know you are coming!!

If shes any good she will contact you in advance ....

On 05/04/2019 at 20:09, Bev said:

Hi, I am new on here, i have been trying to locate Ruth's number and i can see that there are a few people on here that have the number, would it be possible for someone to give me this please.

Thank you in advance.

Bev x

i think that if you read the forum rules its not allowed to give other people's personal information out without there  permission .

I went to see Ruth a couple of nights ago, she was really good.  I know not everyone believes in this but each to our own.  Lovely lady who blew me away with what she told me.

On 29/01/2022 at 22:41, katekate said:

I went to see Ruth a couple of nights ago, she was really good.  I know not everyone believes in this but each to our own.  Lovely lady who blew me away with what she told me.

I know this thread is old but I’m looking for a clairvoyant and came across this thread. I was wondering if Ruth is still practicing and if so, does anyone have her contact details? 

thanks in advance 😁

She doesn't like her number being passed around sorry