Ride outs in Sheffield

Cheers Lalaland, alls good, the driver admitted liability to the insurance company and I have had the quote approved by her insurers, all being well I should be back on the bike at the end of the week! alot quicker than I thought, BTW she was with Norwich Union and they couldnt have sorted it any quicker.

So I'm getting a new swingarm, tailtidy, mini indicators, showplate and exhaust plus £15 a day to cover my alternative travel expenses until the bike is back with me.

Happy days and means I wont need to cancel my trackday at Brands next week!!

Howdy doody people, this week-end is "The Bulldog Bash", at The Shakespear County Raceway, Stratford-upon-Avon. ( http://www.bulldogbash.com ).

Is there anyone else from round here that will be attending this event?

OH how I miss the warm, sticky roads of summertime:cry:

Roll on next year:clap:

Fair weather rules:thumbsup:

So we wait all year for the good weather and what do we get? Corners gritted in July due to the tarmac bubbling merrily away:evil:

Roll on Autumn: Damp, soggy, slippy leaf strewn roads:mad:

Roll on winter: Icey, wet grit strewn roads(somewhat akin to the Summer):x

Roll on Spring: Incessant rain:rolleyes:

Makes you wonder why we bother!...................................BECAUSE WE LOVE IT:thumbsup::clap::D

My RF900 is just loving this weather :hihi:

Need to get out more methinks :thumbsup:

By the way, the horse & jockey has a bike night on wednesdays - fair few always turn up..

By the way, the horse & jockey has a bike night on wednesdays - fair few always turn up..

I know the name but cannot remember the location:huh:

Nowt new there then:heyhey:

Why is it you never see any RF6's on the roads? 900's, yes, but not their little siblings. Used to have a RF600R back in '94, first proper road bike:bigsmile:

THe pubs address is 250 Wadsley Lane, Sheffield, S6 4EF.

I have seen a couple of RF6's but as you say, they are as rare as rocking horse s**t

anyone know where i can ride my dirt bike? its not road leggal :(

anyone know where i can ride my dirt bike? its not road leggal :(

Not on the roads that's for sure:nono:

Locally there are a few places in Doncaster, although you'll need some form of trailer/van etc to get the bike there.

Good luck anyway, have fun:thumbsup:

not a ride out but a meet at the anchor pub in oakerthorpe (near clay cross chesterfield) every thursday night from april till october time

lots of like minded indviduals all types of bikes and some classic cars

The New Norfork pub on manchester road, riverlin is now under new managment, bikers will be given a real welcome as the landlady is herself a biker. pub grub teas and coffees and all the other snacks and drinks available, with offers for bikers on most of the food and tea and coffee, bike meets and events are in the pipeline and anyone wanting to hold an event at the pub will be made most welcome. the pub has been left to its own devices for far too long and now its time to make it a bikers haven, rock music it by the order of the day, although we can cater to most tastes as long as its rock, rock or errrrmmm rock. tel 01142309253

yeh and its on the busy biker run through to ladybower etc

the pub is great loads of parkin, in fact with all the land that comes with the place it would easly be good for a small rally. had chat with shaz last night ( land lady ) and b & b is also gonna be on the cards at some stage if ya find ya have drank too much to make the ride home. its an ongoin venture but hopfully with the support of bikers it will be a great place to go any time of the year.