Ride outs in Sheffield

the pub is great loads of parkin
How nice, do they do any other sorts of food there?

My dads got a CBF 1000 and he goes with a group of bikers every year on regular ride outs. I often goes as a passenger.

They go every where and often there are new bikers joining the group.

There really organised and are usually from spring till beginning of october. :hihi:

How nice, do they do any other sorts of food there?

yep, shaz who now runs the new norfork, is tryin to cater for most peoples tastes. includin a veggie menu. her home made meat and potato pie is amazin, and ya get loads too. so ya dont feel ya need to order another meal just to fill ya up. and call it greed on my part but i hate it when ya order food and a plate the size of a saucer arrives with a burger the size of a smartie on it. hope to see ya there some time:thumbsup:

The New Norfork pub on manchester road, riverlin is now under new managment, bikers will be given a real welcome as the landlady is herself a biker. pub grub teas and coffees and all the other snacks and drinks available, with offers for bikers on most of the food and tea and coffee, bike meets and events are in the pipeline and anyone wanting to hold an event at the pub will be made most welcome. the pub has been left to its own devices for far too long and now its time to make it a bikers haven, rock music it by the order of the day, although we can cater to most tastes as long as its rock, rock or errrrmmm rock. tel 01142309253

Where abouts is it?

Where abouts is it?

its on manchester road rivelin, its at hollow meadows. if ys go through rivelin towards ladybower, to the post office junction then turn right it just up there on your right hand side,:)

Could all forum bikers subscribe to the following petition and help out your fellow brothers and sisters:wink:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/reclaimRUPs/sign

Only takes a minute.

Many thanks and remember to pass it on to family and friends.

Thanks for your support and best wishes for the New Year.

just to let you fellow biker know of a forum that i would recomend.

http://www.sheffieldbikers.co.uk

we have a meet every wednesday at the horse and jocky, and have rides out most days when the weather picks up.

cheers

rocks

is this thread still going? does anyone organize any rideouts in the summer months?

sorry in next summer coming 2012.!