Ride outs in Sheffield

Yipee summers on its way, so I was wondering if any members here are bikers and know of any regular ride outs that take place throughout the summer months. I ride a Honda Cbr 600rr so if there are any like minded people who enjoy regular ride outs around the peaks etc then get in touch.

count me in. i ride a gsxf 750. i've found a new road near matlock bath that is just awsome. Nick.

Originally posted by fredsredhat

count me in. i ride a gsxf 750. i've found a new road near matlock bath that is just awsome. Nick.

Nice one Nick - how long u had your gixer?

Hi Dave, I used to run the Kawasaki Riders Club in this area. Although I am not involved any more the guys still meet at the Red Lion, Aston, first Monday of every month and have regular ride outs/foreign trips.

Open to any make of bike, very informal and a decent bunch of "mature" guys who all ride sports bikes in a brisk manner.

hi. I've been riding this bike a year now. I'm hopefully (depending on work) looking to swap for a fazer 1000. there's a few of us going out next weekend depending on weather. you're more than welcome to come with us. Nick.

Originally posted by fredsredhat

hi. I've been riding this bike a year now. I'm hopefully (depending on work) looking to swap for a fazer 1000. there's a few of us going out next weekend depending on weather. you're more than welcome to come with us. Nick.

Cheers Nick..........I'm away over Easter..........down at Brands for BSB........but let me know when your planning another one............ hopefully the weather will be ok for you.......should be as i'm leaving my bike at home and that seems to mean one thing at the moment........good weather!

hi we bikers meet at the foundry on monday nights usually after about 8.30 also if you,re interested on easter sunday theres a run from the pheasant at lane top to a childrens hospice to give them easter eggs its a pound a bike plus at least one easter egg we reglularaly go on rides etc various parties

feel free to contact me for further details

Originally posted by Andyman

Hi Dave, I used to run the Kawasaki Riders Club in this area. Although I am not involved any more the guys still meet at the Red Lion, Aston, first Monday of every month and have regular ride outs/foreign trips.

Open to any make of bike, very informal and a decent bunch of "mature" guys who all ride sports bikes in a brisk manner.

Isn't the Red Lion at Todwick and the Yellow Lion at Aston?

Originally posted by Cyclone

Isn't the Red Lion at Todwick and the Yellow Lion at Aston?

Quite right, it is the Yellow Lion.

hey guys. i was wondering, anyone up for having me on the back of their bike on these rides? used to go on with my dad/mum n love it, hopefully gonna learn when i get the money but for now thisd rock.

mimi

Originally posted by mimicraze

hey guys. i was wondering, anyone up for having me on the back of their bike on these rides? used to go on with my dad/mum n love it, hopefully gonna learn when i get the money but for now thisd rock.

mimi

When cazza's not with us I'd be happy to take you. sit down, shut up and hang on ;-)