"Life On Mars" TV series returns Tues 13 Feb 07 Yaaaay

watched it,

it was as good as ever. so pleased it's back.

just watching episode 2 on BBC4 - fabbo!

Looks like it was made 30 years ago! Is this what we're paying our licence fees for?

Looks like it was made 30 years ago! Is this what we're paying our licence fees for?

Fraid it is Basil

Tan leather Jackets oooooooo :D

i watched the first episode last nite and loved it!!!

i decided not to watch the ones on bbc 4 untill the last episode,, then i dont have to wait a week for it!!!!

I was a naughty boy and watched next weeks episode on BBC4, oh well, I guess I'll just be one step ahead from the people who ain't got digital, lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed both episodes and I am looking forward to finding out who is the person on the other end of the phone....

I was a naughty boy and watched next weeks episode on BBC4, oh well, I guess I'll just be one step ahead from the people who ain't got digital, lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed both episodes and I am looking forward to finding out who is the person on the other end of the phone....

yeah that puzzled me too,,, did he call him again then in the second episode?

What a great start to season 2. The future interfering in the past idea looks like it could be interesting - and I can't wait to find out why he's "really there!"

Rather this than 95% of the other programs they seem to put on.

"Wagon wheel and strawberry milk - never fails" - quality writing.

I saw this for the first time last night and thought it was great! I was tempted by an article in SFX magazine, and yes, it's good!

Thought that it being a cop show would put me off, but then of course it's the 70s and it brought back memories of The Sweeney and the Professionals (used to be allowed to watch those even though I was tiny). First series is worth trying to catch them, eh? ;)

Where did they get the cars from? I was very impressed by those old motors.