The BNP Megathread - Part 6

:

Breathtaking arrogance. The electorate are not as stupid as you make them out to be.

thatcher, major, blair...not stupid? haha! hahahaha! :hihi:

Baseball bat phone camera attacks fear

(from the Halifax Courier )

The attacks are not being treated as racially motivated.

Despite your attempt at making this to be a racially motivated asian-on-white crime, it seems the police are taking a more open-minded view.

Given the section I've highlighted, why did you choose to quote the article at all?

:rolleyes:

Seems to be the standard police response these days.

Isn't it strange when it's a white-on-non white attack it's always deemed to be racially motivated yet when it's the opposite, it isn't.

:rolleyes:

Seems to be the standard police response these days.

Isn't it strange when it's a white-on-non white attack it's always deemed to be racially motivated yet when it's the opposite, it isn't.

No it's not strange, because it's a load of cobblers.

No it's not strange, because it's a load of cobblers.

Hammer gang batters boy of 15 in school 'race attack'

Police refused to comment on speculation that that incident was racially motivated.

Race fight erupts as kids clash

Headteacher Bart Cannon said the white youths had been aggressive and racist.

I can dig plenty more up Halibut if you so wish.

Hammer gang batters boy of 15 in school 'race attack'

Police refused to comment on speculation that that incident was racially motivated.

Race fight erupts as kids clash

Headteacher Bart Cannon said the white youths had been aggressive and racist.

I can dig plenty more up Halibut if you so wish.

Feel free, but it would be just as possible to provide links to stories representing non-white on white violence. It proves nothing. The sad truth is that racist violence occurs from and against all races. The question is , what do we do about it?

Feel free, but it would be just as possible to provide links to stories representing non-white on white violence. It proves nothing. The sad truth is that racist violence occurs from and against all races. The question is , what do we do about it?

For a start you stop pussyfooting about with asian youth.

They need to be told straight that they are not above the law.

The coppers are so frightened of a repeat of the mayhem in bradford that they will excuse practically anything.

We have a situation in this area that you cannot imagine, it is like walking on eggshells sometimes

For a start you stop pussyfooting about with asian youth.

They need to be told straight that they are not above the law.

The coppers are so frightened of a repeat of the mayhem in bradford that they will excuse practically anything.

We have a situation in this area that you cannot imagine, it is like walking on eggshells sometimes

Im sorry to hear your area is bad but I presume you still vote Labour? maybe you ought to think again?

It REALLY does come down to who you want to run your council and what values they have,im not saying vote BNP but you need to think about the alternatives.

You openly accused the BNP of receiving dodgy funds at a time when the Labour Party and all other political parties are being investigated by the beak...the main donor to the Liberal Party at the last general election for instance is currently spending time at Her Majestys pleasure. I think you are guilty of double standards standards given the current CRIMINAL investigation...I know you cannot really comment - the silence is deafening:rolleyes:

You do me a serious injustice Teabag.

Firstly, I never "openly accused the BNP of receiving dodgy funds". I never even accused the BNP of anything. I reported on a newspaper article which stated that the Electoral Commission was investigating whether the law had been broken by the BNP on accepting overseas donations.....

The revelations in The Guardian, that Civil Liberty appears to be a front organisation for the BNP to obtain funds from the USA, is to be investigated by the Electoral Commission......It is reassuring that the Electoral Commission is now going to investigate whether the BNP are trying to circumnavigate around the law, or have actually broken the law.

Secondly, I never comment on matters which are sub judice. Please withdraw your claim of a deafening silence from me - and by inference a cop out on my part. I have always been consistent on not commenting on matters sub judice, as evidenced in my post on the thread: "Nick Griffin and allegations of inciting racial hatred comments" .....

I have no truck with the BNP and similar fascist organisations. However, Nick Griffin is on trial for alleged racial incitement.

It is a fundamental tenant of British justice that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. The trial is still continuing, and the jury has yet to hear the defence.

As the matter before the court is sub judice, I am somewhat concerned that the Mods have allowed both the thread title and the OP's first post to remain in view, as in my opinion, either could be construed as implying a finding of guilt whilst the trial is still continuing.

NB The title of the thread was changed as a result of my post.

I never comment on matters sub judice. My standards on matters sub judice apply equally to the BNP leader as they do to the chief Labour fund raiser, or anyone else for that matter. Kindly withdraw your accusation that I am guilty of double standards.

You think the BNP are picking up votes because people are interested in facism suddenly...perhaps the arrogance of your posts reflects a growing cynicism toward your party and that is something you need to address. You cannot just venture on to this thread as a New Labour..throw a bit of mud and a few stones and then refuse to defend your own record.

Breathtaking arrogance. The electorate are not as stupid as you make them out to be.

Let me now correct a few other assumptions in your post.

I have never thought that the BNP are picking up posts because people are suddenly interested in fascism. You have no evidence to support this assumption Teabag. For the record, I believe that if people start voting for the BNP it's because the BNP have touched a certain nerve with the voters, and the voters feel that the mainstream parties are no longer representing their beliefs, values and concerns. That is something I am very careful to constantly address in my contacts with the electorate.

No-one has ever seen or heard me describe myself as New Labour, including you. I have always avoided this epithet, even pre-1997.

As I have stated before, I do not have a record to defend on this thread..

From Post No 33 on this thread.....

I really don't know why VARB continually wants me to debate his views on the Labour Party on the BNP thread? :huh:

Can VARB please try and stop going off-topic and stick to the subject under discussion, which is the BNP.

Now, can we all get back on topic, which is 'the BNP policies and all things related to the BNP'.

BNP to get £670,000 from taxpayers to fund campaign

POLITICIANS and anti-racism campaigners reacted with outrage last night when it emerged that the far-right British National Party was to get its own election broadcast during this year's Holyrood campaign as well as hundreds of thousands of pounds in free election publicity from the taxpayer.

The three to four-minute party election broadcast, at prime time on BBC1 Scotland, BBC2 and the Scottish parts of the ITV network, is the equivalent of about £75,000 of advertising time - giving the BNP almost £670,000 in free publicity.

Link :D

Some interesting comments and heated debate (as usual) following that article.

Hey, maybe we'll actually get answers to all the questions about non-race-related policies that haven't been answered on here! :hihi:

Im sure all those who advocate free speech wont mind their taxes going to the BNP.

All you lefties are bank rolling the BNP with your taxes.:hihi: