The BNP Megathread - Part 6

It was a scandal that the BNP once solicited funds from Colonel Gaddafy of Libya, and it is now against the law for any political party to receive funds from overseas. It reassuring that the Electoral Commission is now going to investigate whether the BNP are trying to circumnavigate around the law, or have actually broken the law.

Not wanting to spring to the defence of the BNP but more in the spirit of............... fair play.

I believe that Labours chief fund raiser is currently helping the local constabulary with their enquiries regarding the law and electoral funds/favours:huh:

Also the IRA were regular recipients of Mr Gaddafy's financial help and Mr Adams (IRA Army Council Member) is now a regular visitor to No. 10 for afternoon tiffin with Tony.

The Labour Party have never received money from overseas in donations or loans from offshore accounts...ahem...apologies, I seem to have developed a tickly cough.

Weave the words...'kettle'...'pot'... into a well known phrase:)

Although no longer in the BNP, the cheek of the Labour people is amazing,this coming from the party of sleaze and lies is something else.

The saying about glass houses springs to mind,when the leader of the BNP is questioned about the alledeged sale of peerages and when he is responsible for the deaths of our solgiers in an illegal war is the day I will have time for labour politicians.

The hipocracy is amazing isnt it.I couldnt look myself in the mirror if any leader of mine had done what B liar has done.

Of course this has never happened with the BNP or any other political party has it?:rolleyes:

Please prove the BNP have ever solicited money from Colonel Gaddafi , you cant because it never happened your being a true son of New Labour your lying.

I do indeed stand corrected VARB.

It was the National Front which travelled to Libya and came out in support of Colonel Gaddafi's regime. The leaders of this group included Nick Griffin, now of the BNP.

Apologies for overlooking the fact that Nick Griffin was a member of the National Front, and not the BNP, at the time.

Although no longer in the BNPQUOTE]

Why would that be Mr James? Could it be that you were actually quite useless? Even by BNP standards you were neither use nor ornament. Judging by your track record you probably did the BNP a big favour.

Didn't you stand in Sheffield last year and the year before and so on and so forth? So in your capacity as a BNP candidate what did you do for those who might have voted for you because I can't find a scrap of evidence that you did a single thing, infact didn't you even neglect to turn up at the 2006 elections? How pathetic is that?

Not wanting to spring to the defence of the BNP but more in the spirit of............... fair play.

In the interests of fair play.......

I believe that Labours chief fund raiser is currently helping the local constabulary with their enquiries regarding the law and electoral funds/favours:huh:

Indeed he is. He has been arrested, twice, in connection with current police inquiries. He has not been charged. In the interests of fair play, I do not comment on matters which are sub judice.

Also the IRA were regular recipients of Mr Gaddafy's financial help and Mr Adams (IRA Army Council Member) is now a regular visitor to No. 10 for afternoon tiffin with Tony.

The IRA were never a political party. Gerry Adams is the Sinn Féin MP for Belfast West. He is also the Sinn Féin MLA for Belfast West, and is likely to become a member of a power sharing government at Stormont in Northern Ireland. He probably visits Tony Blair as much as does the Rev. Ian Paisley, leader of the DUP, in connection with matters relating to the Northern Ireland peace agreement.

The Labour Party have never received money from overseas in donations or loans from offshore accounts...ahem...apologies, I seem to have developed a tickly cough.

The Political Parties, Elections and Referendum Act 2000 implemented recommendations made by the Neill Committee. It has made donations from overseas illegal. This law was passed by a Labour government.

I hope your tickly cough soons improves Teabag. :thumbsup:

Weave the words...'kettle'...'pot'... into a well known phrase:)

This observation is way off mark. I am posting on the BNP thread, not the Are Labour Peerages For Sale? thread, or the Conservative Party Bailed Out By Lord Ashcroft thread, or the Michael Brown (Lib-Dems Largest Donor) In Prison Plea thread, or the SNP Rely On Exiled Film Star Donations thread. I have my views on all these issues, along with the War in Iraq, and myriad other subjects.

But this is the BNP mega-thread (Part 6), and on this thread we discuss the BNP's policies and all matters related to the BNP. I will not be deflected by VARB, royjames, et al, wanting to debate "New Labour" policies with me on this, that and the other subject on this thread. I am somewhat surprised that you took the bait Teabag.

If they, or anyone else, wish to debate other subjects, and/or other political parties, they are free to start a thread and open up the discussion. Meanwhile, back on topic......

Is the serious split in the Sheffield BNP branch, where up to half a dozen former members are now reported to have left, or to be leaving the party, going to hamper the BNP from fielding candidates in elections? Can someone remind me - did the BNP stand a candidate in every Sheffield seat at the last general election? It's not just the fact that the BNP lost all their deposits - which proved very expensive for them, but is there anyone left now in the Sheffield BNP branch who could even do anything at an election?

Indeed, is there a Sheffield BNP branch at all? There doesn't appear to have been a press release issued by the Sheffield BNP on this matter. Maybe the Sheffield BNP branch was just royjames and a handful of others after all. Let's face it, royjames himself has stated on this thread that the BNP are going to be seriously hampered in even delivering leaflets. So, how many members are left in Sheffield? Less than 10? Less than 5?

But this is the BNP mega-thread (Part 6), and on this thread we discuss the BNP's policies and all matters related to the BNP. I will not be deflected by

Is the serious split in the Sheffield BNP branch, where up to half a dozen former members are now reported to have left, or to be leaving the party, going to hamper the BNP from fielding candidates in elections? Can someone remind me - did the BNP stand a candidate in every Sheffield seat at the last general election? It's not just the fact that the BNP lost all their deposits - which proved very expensive for them, but is there anyone left now in the Sheffield BNP branch who could even do anything at an election?

Indeed, is there a Sheffield BNP branch at all? There doesn't appear to have been a press release issued by the Sheffield BNP on this matter. Maybe the Sheffield BNP branch was just royjames and a handful of others after all. Let's face it, royjames himself has stated on this thread that the BNP are going to be seriously hampered in even delivering leaflets. So, how many members are left in Sheffield? Less than 10? Less than 5?

Alot of wishfull thinking Robbo :hihi:

It's not just the fact that the BNP lost all their deposits -

There was a saved deposit in Brightside constituency?

And 14 saved deposits in Yorkshire & Humber overall?

There was a saved deposit in Brightside constituency?

And 14 saved deposits in Yorkshire & Humber overall?

It says something about a political party that counts successes in terms of the number of deposits it hasn't lost. :D

In the interests of fair play.......

Indeed he is. He has been arrested, twice, in connection with current police inquiries. He has not been charged. In the interests of fair play, I do not comment on matters which are sub judice.

The IRA were never a political party. Gerry Adams is the Sinn Féin MP for Belfast West. He is also the Sinn Féin MLA for Belfast West, and is likely to become a member of a power sharing government at Stormont in Northern Ireland. He probably visits Tony Blair as much as does the Rev. Ian Paisley, leader of the DUP, in connection with matters relating to the Northern Ireland peace agreement.

The Political Parties, Elections and Referendum Act 2000 implemented recommendations made by the Neill Committee. It has made donations from overseas illegal. This law was passed by a Labour government.

I hope your tickly cough soons improves Teabag. :thumbsup:

This observation is way off mark. I am posting on the BNP thread, not the Are Labour Peerages For Sale? thread, or the Conservative Party Bailed Out By Lord Ashcroft thread, or the Michael Brown (Lib-Dems Largest Donor) In Prison Plea thread, or the SNP Rely On Exiled Film Star Donations thread. I have my views on all these issues, along with the War in Iraq, and myriad other subjects.

But this is the BNP mega-thread (Part 6), and on this thread we discuss the BNP's policies and all matters related to the BNP. I will not be deflected by VARB, royjames, et al, wanting to debate "New Labour" policies with me on this, that and the other subject on this thread. I am somewhat surprised that you took the bait Teabag.

If they, or anyone else, wish to debate other subjects, and/or other political parties, they are free to start a thread and open up the discussion. Meanwhile, back on topic......

You openly accused the BNP of receiving dodgy funds at a time when the Labour Party and all other political parties are being investigated by the beak...the main donor to the Liberal Party at the last general election for instance is currently spending time at Her Majestys pleasure. I think you are guilty of double standards standards given the current CRIMINAL investigation...I know you cannot really comment - the silence is deafening:rolleyes:

The IRA had a politcal wing and Gerry Adams was the leader of both my friend. Adams led the IRA in Belfast for many years and then was promoted to the top jobs on both wings. They received money from Gaddafy and all the recipients are now regulars at No 10. Therefore your accusations against the BNP are a little hollow here too....you do business with people who have or had links to Gaddafy, lets not be coy on this:rolleyes:

YOU raised the subjects of finances and now you cry wolf (if you forgive the pun). You quote chapter and verse on donations but what you do not mention are loans that you have received...now there is an interesting difference and some interesting sources - you are too low down the Labour food chain to be privy to such information amigo:hihi:

You think the BNP are picking up votes because people are interested in facism suddenly...perhaps the arrogance of your posts reflects a growing cynicism toward your party and that is something you need to address. You cannot just venture on to this thread as a New Labour..throw a bit of mud and a few stones and then refuse to defend your own record.

Breathtaking arrogance. The electorate are not as stupid as you make them out to be.

OK then upholder - if the BNP were to reduce duty on petrol, which I gather is the issue for your one new recruit, please explain what they'd replace the lost income with.

I don't believe that is the reason why he joined the BNP.

And, as the BNP are in favour of "consumption" tax as opposed to "income" tax why would they reduce fuel duty?

Baseball bat phone camera attacks fear

(from the Halifax Courier )

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »

View GalleryBy Shelley Borders

A MAN attacked with a baseball bat fears he could have been the victim of a "happy slapping" attack.

Police are hunting a gang of hooded youths who attacked two men with the weapon in the space of just five minutes.

And the officers have revealed there appears to be no motive for either of the attacks.

But the wife of the first victim believes the assaults could have been carried out so the attackers' friends could film it on their mobile phones

The brave 33-year-old woman, who was on her way to collect her 31-year-old husband after the attack, saw the second man being beaten and jumped out of the car to chase them but they got away.

She stopped to help the 27-year-old victim.

The woman, who would not be named, said her husband had been walking along King Cross Road, Halifax, at 6.05pm. He spotted four teenagers on the opposite side of the road, one clutching a baseball bat. He ignored them and continued walking but he was then hit from behind with the bat.

The victim managed to escape and was able to call his wife to collect him.

He suffered a large bump at the back of his head and a gashed arm. The second man, who was attacked around the corner at Burdock Way at 6.09pm, also escaped with minor injuries.

The attacks are not being treated as racially motivated.

The first man was Asian, aged 15 to 16 and was wearing a dark blue or black tracksuit with the hood up. He was 5ft 10ins and overweight. The second man was Asian, aged 16 to 17 with a light coloured hood of slim build. The other two men were also Asian.

Last Updated: 06 February 2007

Page 1 of 1

_______

We in this area are now so used to this it is laughable.

In Sheffield you seem to have the opposite, it seems to be whites attacking Asians.

In W and N Yorks this rarely happens, it is always gangs of Asian thugs attacking white men who are usually one their own going home peacefully.

It is for this reason that the BNP is making sucjh inroads in places like Halifax and Kieghley.

These hooligans know they are above the law, and revel in it.

Tory: Many BNP voters aren't racist

A conservative MP today defended supporters of the BNP, saying many were "ordinary, decent people".

In a Commons debate on policing Britain’s borders, Philip Davies, MP for Shipley in Yorkshire, said: "Most of the people who vote for the BNP these days are not racists; they are not nasty people."

He said people were attracted to the extreme Right-wing party because the Government was not doing enough about the immigration issue.

Sorry about this....Daily Mail Link :D

The tories seem to be at odds with each other at the mo as only last week "call me Dave" Cameron branded the BNP as bad as radical Islam, yeah right.

What with Noo Labour facing total meltdown any time soon there can only be interesting times ahead.