The BNP Megathread - Part 6

Mr Spence said: "I love my country and, at the moment, it has too much baggage. The BNP is the only party I have found which has a commonsense approach to tackling the issues which I believe matter to most people."

Sounds about right.

"However, since I joined I have had calls from three friends who wanted to know if it was true.

"When I explained my reasons, they not only accepted it, but they are now paid-up members too. One is even a celebrity, but I am not prepared to reveal who that is.

It just gets better doesn't it, wonder who the celeb might be? :cool:

Ron Atkinson

Very unfair, judge the man on his actions, not his words.

I believe he helped many Black Players achieve their potential.

Many of the Black Players he helped, came out in his defense

Very unfair, judge the man on his actions, not his words.

I believe he helped many Black Players achieve their potential.

Many of the Black Players he helped, came out in his defense

I agree, his comments were wrong but i think he meant it no different than calling a person a ginger s**ted.

The way some people go on, you would think he was wanting to wipe out an entire race, based on the colour of their skin.

I assume anyone who makes a comment about someone with ginger, would like to wipe out everyone with ginger hair? no, of course not. It was simply a silly comment.

I'm getting more concerned about the way fat people are being targeted.

The way some people go on, you would think he was wanting to wipe out an entire race, based on the colour of their skin.

I assume anyone who makes a comment about someone with ginger, would like to wipe out everyone with ginger hair? no, of course not. It was simply a silly comment.

I'm getting more concerned about the way fat people are being targeted.

Me too, as well as women with Blonde hair, it seems to me that it has been acceptable for years to make comments & jokes about them?

Me too, as well as women with Blonde hair, it seems to me that it has been acceptable for years to make comments & jokes about them?

OH yes, women with blonde hair, or even essex girls......err......

What do you cal a blonde who claims to have a brain?.......Dishonest.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! call the police, its a Nazi......get that man in court

I dont like out of date terms like "extreme right-wing" but if you want to use labels groups on the 'right' are no more prone to splits than those on the 'left' If New-Labour had more members prepared to put principle before personal profit and risk those cushy jobs for the boys by speaking out I'm sure your party would make any splits on the 'right' look like a family tiff .

I'd be ashamed to be a member of a party as corrupt as New labour who's leaders are war criminals by any definition , you should have the courage to speak out against these things not worry about what other partys are doing , get your own house in order .

I really don't know why VARB continually wants me to debate his views on the Labour Party on the BNP thread? :huh:

Can VARB please try and stop going off-topic and stick to the subject under discussion, which is the BNP.

So, back on topic.....

The revelations in The Guardian, that Civil Liberty appears to be a front organisation for the BNP to obtain funds from the USA, is to be investigated by the Electoral Commission. It was a scandal that the BNP once solicited funds from Colonel Gaddafy of Libya, and it is now against the law for any political party to receive funds from overseas. It reassuring that the Electoral Commission is now going to investigate whether the BNP are trying to circumnavigate around the law, or have actually broken the law.

OK then upholder - if the BNP were to reduce duty on petrol, which I gather is the issue for your one new recruit, please explain what they'd replace the lost income with.

And please do us a favour and not repeat the drivel from the BNP website from the last manifesto that passes for "economic policy" - and don't insult our intelligence by saying it will be saved from stopping immigration.

I really don't know why VARB continually wants me to debate his views on the Labour Party on the BNP thread? :huh:

Can VARB please try and stop going off-topic and stick to the subject under discussion, which is the BNP.

So, back on topic.....

The revelations in The Guardian, that Civil Liberty appears to be a front organisation for the BNP to obtain funds from the USA, is to be investigated by the Electoral Commission. It was a scandal that the BNP once solicited funds from Colonel Gaddafy of Libya, and it is now against the law for any political party to receive funds from overseas. It reassuring that the Electoral Commission is now going to investigate whether the BNP are trying to circumnavigate around the law, or have actually broken the law.

Although no longer in the BNP, the cheek of the Labour people is amazing,this coming from the party of sleaze and lies is something else.

The saying about glass houses springs to mind,when the leader of the BNP is questioned about the alledeged sale of peerages and when he is responsible for the deaths of our solgiers in an illegal war is the day I will have time for labour politicians.

The hipocracy is amazing isnt it.I couldnt look myself in the mirror if any leader of mine had done what B liar has done.

So, back on topic.....

It's not my views on the Labour party being discussed but it's only fair in my opinion that when you attack the BNP it's pointed out that your doing in from a position in a party of liars and kiddy killers .

Please prove the BNP have ever solicited money from Colonel Gaddafi , you cant because it never happened .

The electoral commision is welcome to look into this theres nothing to hide with Civil Libertys . If the BNP wanted to " circumnavigate around the law " it could quit easily get donations from overseas sent to our branches in Ulster because your bend mate phoney Toney left a loop hole in the law so that the six countys are not coverd by the funding clauses in the electoral bill , he probably didn't want to upset his terrorist mates in Sinn Féin who get some very big donations from the USA .