A Certain Pub and Underage Drinkers

this shouldnt go in the 'Going Out' forum as i need know how i can complain about it.

naming no names, the owner of this allows a group of underage drinkers to regular drink at there, if questioned by the bouncers, the 17 yearolds (some 16 i think as well) as to speak to the landlord or barmaid and they get in

yet im 19 and when stopped by a bouncer, i NEARLY got turned away with a valid portman group ID card.

the info i need is where abouts can i write/email/ring up to complain about this pub, maybe even get it cautioned and preventing this

Thanx

I would have thought the local police station, or Trading Standards at the Council?

Or if it's a 'tied' pub, contact the Brewery.

thank you, over the weekend i got very annoyed that my valid, legal, indate ID card was rejected due to the reason 'It Can Be Forged'. While im stood putside fuming, a 17 yearold i know tells the bouncers to get someone and hes let in with out an ID check. its pathetic

Thats life fella, i know of a local drunk driver who was reported three times over xmas and still he does it.

Too much paperwork i think

It is life.

I started going out at 15 and got in most places, now that I'm 22 I have to carry my ID with me everywhere.

A few months ago I went to see a band on west street and didn't take a bag so I got IDed, couldn't see the band and had to pay for a taxi home(thats after wasting an hour of my friday night on the bus).

I've been IDed 4 times at my local off licence by a certain member of staff just because she enjoys it.(She never does it when her boss is there and I used to work in the pub nearby so she knows how old I am. Shes just bored, probably like most of these bouncers.)

Before christmas I got IDed for cigarettes in ASDA buy a girl who was 18 tops.

I have to carry my driving license everywhere and I just know I'm gonna lose it one of these days!

:rant:

Report it to the 101 number - I'm sure the police licensing department will be interested.

I got ID'd for buying cigarettes the other day and I'm 28 - I nearly kissed the woman. Made my day! :)

this shouldnt go in the 'Going Out' forum as i need know how i can complain about it.

naming no names, the owner of this allows a group of underage drinkers to regular drink at there, if questioned by the bouncers, the 17 yearolds (some 16 i think as well) as to speak to the landlord or barmaid and they get in

yet im 19 and when stopped by a bouncer, i NEARLY got turned away with a valid portman group ID card.

the info i need is where abouts can i write/email/ring up to complain about this pub, maybe even get it cautioned and preventing this

Thanx

as long as these youngsters arn't causing any trouble i don't see what your problem is.

It is life.

I started going out at 15 and got in most places, now that I'm 22 I have to carry my ID with me everywhere.

A few months ago I went to see a band on west street and didn't take a bag so I got IDed, couldn't see the band and had to pay for a taxi home(thats after wasting an hour of my friday night on the bus).

I've been IDed 4 times at my local off licence by a certain member of staff just because she enjoys it.(She never does it when her boss is there and I used to work in the pub nearby so she knows how old I am. Shes just bored, probably like most of these bouncers.)

Before christmas I got IDed for cigarettes in ASDA buy a girl who was 18 tops.

I have to carry my driving license everywhere and I just know I'm gonna lose it one of these days!

:rant:

You obviously have a very youthful appearance they are probably just jealous!!

Lets name and shame the pub then?

as long as these youngsters arn't causing any trouble i don't see what your problem is.

errrm .....oh yeah its illegal :loopy: