Sign in to follow this  

Changing itunes format to format to play on normal CD Player

Hi,

I have imported loads of songs into my itunes from CD's i borrowed, however i want to use some of these songs to burn onto a cd to play on a normal cd player. Is there a way to convert the songs into the appropriate format to play on a normal CD player???

Thanks in advance

If you have a burner I'm pretty sure you can just use iTunes to burn an audio CD? If you have Nero or similar just create an Audio CD (not data) and drag the MP3s onto it.

Go to edit>preferences>advanced and choose the burning subtab.

Make sure Audio CD is the preferred format.

Click OK.

Then create a playlist by going to file>new playlist and name it what you want. Then right click on any tracks you want (in libarary) to add and choose add to playlist

When you've added all the tracks you want, select the playlist from the left hand menu and then put all the tracks in the order you want (you can click+hold and then drag them up and down in the list, or order them by name, album, etc...)

There's a button that says "burn disc" on the bottom right when you're looking at a playlist. Put a blank CD in and press this.

Et viola

Go to edit>preferences>advanced and choose the burning subtab.

Make sure Audio CD is the preferred format.

Click OK.

Then create a playlist by going to file>new playlist and name it what you want. Then right click on any tracks you want (in libarary) to add and choose add to playlist

When you've added all the tracks you want, select the playlist from the left hand menu and then put all the tracks in the order you want (you can click+hold and then drag them up and down in the list, or order them by name, album, etc...)

There's a button that says "burn disc" on the bottom right when you're looking at a playlist. Put a blank CD in and press this.

Et viola

Thanks for this info