Help with my wireless connection please..

can anyone help me please with my wireless connection????its making me crazy...i cannot get it to work...i have bought a new laptop and it worked for the first 3 days but then it wont let me connect with wireless...many thanks...Tracey..xx

Have you tried changing the channel? I had the same problem with my connection dropping or simply refusing to connect. It turned out that it was getting interference from neighbours' wireless connections. It was moved to another channel, and since then it's been fine.

I'm not particularly technically minded when it comes to wireless connections, so someone else sorted it out for me and I'm simply reporting what he said and did. I'm sure one of the forum techies will be able to give you the details. I know it involved using a piece of software called something like 'network stumbler', which works out which channels others' networks are on. There might be a more straightforward way of going about it though.

thanku very much love i will try this way before i go insane...big thanks again...Tracey xx