Jellytots Parent/Carer & Child Drop In Centre Megathread

Hi Katy,

Good to hear from you!

Re the positive feedback - thankyou :)

Re constructive criticism - I'll ask if anything has changed regarding room bookings so that we can consider changing times and check in with those currently delivering sessions too.

Tea and coffee..... this could be partially my fault as I was the complete tea fiend (and still am) so I was the one always chasing the tea bags :). Anyone who wants a drink should feel free to ask but it should usually be offered too. I'll ask the ladies to keep this in mind :)

The 'special' sessions we ran were things I arranged. I'll run it by the current team to see if we could get more of these going, I'm loathe to ask too much of them as they've all got multiple kids and it feels like a cheek. However, if you know of something or someone that we could have in then please do let us know - this applies to everyone. We've got a venue and a number of people and a medium to communicate so we're always happy to have groups/sessions/classes etc in.

The team have suggested that they will run craft sessions again and have been discussing how best to go about it.

There's discussion of a Christmas Party too which will probably be on a Friday. I'll try and book time off to get to that too and I've emailed a certain company to ask for assistance with a treat - so we might pull something good off again ;)

See you soon :)

haha well im also a tea fiend - probably why i've noticed! Craft sessions sound great, a nice change for everyone. Regarding the christmas party - i'm off until January and don't mind helping out? Katy :)

Yep, sounds good. I'll pass it on to the ladies but I'm sure they'll check in on the thread and you can let them know yourself if you're going in this week. I'm sure any extra hands would be useful, thankyou.

Hey!

Thanks for the offering of help!

As regards to a xmas party, we were thinking of holding it on 17th Dec, which is the last friday we will be open before xmas.

We were going to suggest that everyone bring some form of food for the party, obviously organise who brings what before-hand so no one brings two of the same thing, and also taking allergies into account.

Then voila! Party for the kiddies! :D

Any other idea's or suggestions for the party also welcome.

We'll probably talk more in detail about it as we see you all though :)

Hey!

Thanks for the offering of help!

As regards to a xmas party, we were thinking of holding it on 17th Dec, which is the last friday we will be open before xmas.

We were going to suggest that everyone bring some form of food for the party, obviously organise who brings what before-hand so no one brings two of the same thing, and also taking allergies into account.

Then voila! Party for the kiddies! :D

Any other idea's or suggestions for the party also welcome.

We'll probably talk more in detail about it as we see you all though :)

what a lovely idea!!

me and Robs will be there, pm me on here or facebook

** http://www.facebook.com/crossofiron ** to let me know what goodies to bring! dont mind whether it's food or party hats etc..

max

i love christmas parties! was goin to come in tday but obviously thats a bit impossible now.....i just cant believe the amount of snow :o its makin me very christmassy though hehe better get buyin those pressies :/ :)

Hey peeps! I think you all may have guessed that Jellytots will be closed today due to severe weather conditions.

Hope your all keeping nice and warm!

Hope to see you soon! (that's if we don't get snowed in!)

Hey there!

Jellytots will be open today 1-3pm.

Come down for a cuppa while your children play :)

UPDATE: Jellytots will now not be running as Victoria Hall will be closing at 12pm.

Thanks

Hello peeps!

Jellytots is on today 1-3pm!

Cups of tea will be in full flow to warm those cockles!

See you there!

Everything (and everyone) has now defrosted at Jellytots HQ, so Jellytots is most definitely ON today!

1-3pm!

See you there!

ATTENTION: Jellytots Christmas Party date has now changed from Fri 17th Dec to Mon 20th Dec.

There will be no Jellytots on 17th Dec due to Victoria Hall being closed. Mon 20th Dec will also be the last Jellytots session until Weds 5th Jan.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Hope you can all make the party!

We would like to suggest that everyone bring some form of food for the party, obviously we will organise who brings what before-hand once we know numbers and who is coming and also so no one brings two of the same thing, and can you please bear in mind the children that may have allergies.

There will also be a special surprise gift for the children that attend :)

UPDATE: Food being brought so far:

Chocolate Cake

Pizza, Breadsticks and Dips, Sausage Rolls

Biscuits and Cakes

Sandwiches

Cocktail Sausages and Crisps

Anything else you can think of just let us know! :D