Jellytots Parent/Carer & Child Drop In Centre Megathread

Thanks Doodle, I'm glad you made it, it was lovely to meet you and BabyDoodle, I think she had a good time :)

See you again soon.

Been meaning to mention it but I have a sneaky suspicion it's the background that's letting the home page down, to much detail on a white backing with normal font makes it pretty hard to read...I kinda like the central justification thing, nice & tidy.

Keep up the hard work

Wayne

Been meaning to mention it but I have a sneaky suspicion it's the background that's letting the home page down, to much detail on a white backing with normal font makes it pretty hard to read...I kinda like the central justification thing, nice & tidy.

Keep up the hard work

Wayne

Thank you very much for your comments RICON :) I am trying to sort out a slightly darker background that will take some of the glare away without detracting from the theme.

Hi all, just a little note to let you know that I have updated jellytots web site. Any comments / suggestions gratefully accepted.

JELLYTOTS WEBSITE.

Pooch, just taking the opportunity to thank you for the site again. I noticed you've copied our open day details onto the site, that's brilliant :)

More photos to come your way when I have some time.

Would anyone ,mind if i came in on monday 9th July and did some market reserch for my business plan? Its just asking 6-7 questions and veiwing pictures.

The questions will be about Reusable nappies, Organic cotton clothing, Natural skincare.

Replied to you via email motherearth :) You are welcome but I think you'll find 16th more useful :)

out of interest, wheres the best place to park round there? i'd love to come down sometime!

The NCP car park is the most local but also rather expensive. One of our regulars parks in John Lewis and walks down, much cheaper than NCP.

Or park and ride.

just wondered how old ur youngest member is and whether i could come with my new arrival or is it best to wait til after first immunisations?

he is only 3 weeks old but i am finding it rather lonely in the house at the mo and could do with getting out a bit.

Come on down by all means. Our current youngest member is 13 weeks but there is no problem about teeny tinies coming down.

We'll get you a cuppa and I have no doubt you'll get chance for a good chat and you can pass the baby if you like or pop them in a baby swing beside you for a snooze (if that suits you).

Hope to see you soon

Z

ok thanx v much i will try and venture out next week