Jellytots Parent/Carer & Child Drop In Centre Megathread

Just wanted to say that I had a lovely time today at Jellytots. It was nice to meet some new people and have a proper adult conversation :)

Holly enjoyed her cuddles and we're both looking forward to coming again :)

It's good that you enjoyed it. It was quite hectic with so many new people at once! You forgot to let me take holly home though :(

Proper adult conversation? Zebra and Wizzzard weren't there, then?:hihi:

**ducks**

Come back on a Monday sometime, Mrs Carter. I enjoy meeting other Forum parents and Grandparents and cuddling their lovely children, but I can only do Mondays.

If Zebra lets me come back....:D

OOyyyy Cosy - tch thanks. I shall have to seriously review your membership details..... well maybe not, you do help tidy up which is a boon... :D might just let you off then.

So glad you enjoyed it Mrs C and glad you finally made it. It was a very hectic day today but it's lovely having new people coming down.

See you again soon.

Z

Hey Zebra I think that to celebrate Mondays we should do a special deal of £5.00 per session for anyone who has "cosy" in their name or who has ever lived in the states , Whadya think?

Hi guys - just wanted to say thanks for wednesday, good to meet some of you guys too - feel a bit more human and all that. Will see you next time (if you can handle Jake again!)

It was lovely to meet you and we'll be pleased to see you again! Just keep Jake from swinging on the chandeliers! See you soon :)

cheers zebra! i really appreciate the fact you made jake and kirsten so welcome on wednesday. i know they'll be back and if i ever get a day off school i might even come down!

Hey Zebra I think that to celebrate Mondays we should do a special deal of £5.00 per session for anyone who has "cosy" in their name or who has ever lived in the states , Whadya think?

Now don't be like that! I have a whole herd of animals to support alongside my child...hadn't you heard?

You can buy plastic grass in bulk though - a bit of astroturf should go down well.

You can buy plastic grass in bulk though - a bit of astroturf should go down well.

Not so wise if any of your Cows show interest in procreating though. Astroturf can cause some nasty burns!

Not so wise if any of your Cows show interest in procreating though. Astroturf can cause some nasty burns!

Serve them right for being so rude!