Jellytots Parent/Carer & Child Drop In Centre Megathread

just wanna say thanks to every1 for makin me and mckenzie feel welcome and ill opefully be there on wed as partner got day off on mon :D

Look forward to seeing you both again, didnt get much of a chance to speak to you today, but I noticed your LO seemed to be enjoying himself

hiya just wanna say thankyou to every1 for making me and mckenzie feel welcome today and we should be back next week opfully

yeh he had good fun but its tiered me out more than im lol es still wanting to play

It was lovely to meet you both and we look forward to seeing you again and I might get to have a hold of your lovely little boy

I dropped into jelly's today, except at a time when there was only me there-11.30am durr :hihi: couldnt come back later as had to get back. next time I will try to come when its open :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you chany and we'll look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Aww Sam, I had no idea:( Hopefully see you again soon :)

I didn,t make it on friday, couldn't see the carpet due to the large amount of ironing, but i am lokking forward to bringing eva today to meet some new friends.

Great :) See you there.

just wanted to say thanks to everyone at jellytots today. I was made to feel very welcome and have now found yet another excuse for not doing the housework!

I have to do it all on Tuesday Thursday or the weekend or before 11am, not worth missing Jellys for.Ironing is no excuse for missing Jellys.