Don't ask me to do my job, I'm a Christian

Wasn't who a male couple :huh:

What difference would it make to anything if they were?

There is a world of difference between men and women.

A reasoned argument to what? The accusation of being part of a 'queer mafia'? Does that deserve a reasoned response, then?
of course it does,or why bother replying at all

reading between the lines,i think roy james meant that once he posts anything anti gay on here then all the gays and their friends band together to try to ridicule him,hence the referance to the mafia,i often wonder if sometimes he purposely sets his posts out to be contraversial just for the responce he will get.

That is your opinion not a majority opinion...

One of the last of the many times this topic has been discussed on here, a poll indicated that the majority of Sheffield Forumers agreed with the idea of gay couples adopting children. The poll was, for some reason, concerned only with whether gay couples should adopt male children.

That is your opinion not a majority opinion, I am unsure on where I stand on the subject but I would need proof that this kind of family would not hurt the child or that it would before I could wade in.

Not being a Homophobe of course.

So what grounds other than homophobia are there for opposing gay adoption?

There is a world of difference between men and women.

This may come as a shock to you but men have been raising children for millennia and sinlge men have been adopting and raising children for decades why is it that you think the addition of an additional male to the household will make everything go horribly wrong?

Dont worry grahame your view is the one that the vast majority agree with,dont let the queer mafia on here put you off.:thumbsup:

Roy - please make your point without trying to be offensive.

Heterosexuals are in a clear majority on this forum it's homophobic bigots that are in the minority, do you really not understand that you don't have to be gay to realise that there's nothing wrong with gay adoption?

How many times are you going to repeat this homophobic rubbish in wilful denial of the known facts? People have studied this and there is now evidence that homosexual parents have an adverse effect on their children.

Once again here is a link to an American Psychological Association report on 'Children of Lesbian & Gay Parents' in which your concerns are shown to be bogus. I've linked to this document many times now will you please have the common courtesy to acknowledge it's existence.

Why do you belive this American assosiation, America thinks GM food is good for you, ~America thinks it is good to chace terrorists through Afganistan,~America thinks its a good idea to invade Iraq ( you didnt agree with that).

Why do you belive this American assosiation, America thinks GM food is good for you, ~America thinks it is good to chace terrorists through Afganistan,~America thinks its a good idea to invade Iraq ( you didnt agree with that).

So no good research can ever come out of the USA, have I got that right?

Can you really not understand the difference between a organisation of American Mental Health professionals and the current US administration?

of course it does,or why bother replying at all ...

To highlight that royjames' comment contributed nothing to the debate and illustrate that his point was ridiculous?

...reading between the lines,i think roy james meant that once he posts anything anti gay on here then all the gays and their friends band together to try to ridicule him, hence the referance to the mafia, ...

So you and royjames are aware of the sexuality of those who have so far contributed to the debate, are you? Do they have to be friends of the gay people on this forum in order to express a view that's supportive of gay couples adopting children?

...i often wonder if sometimes he purposely sets his posts out to be contraversial just for the responce he will get.

In which case he's trolling, and would be better off not bothering to hit the 'submit reply' button.

Of what possible relevance is this? Do you have similar thoughts about the British Psychological Society and its researchers?

This may come as a shock to you but men have been raising children for millennia and sinlge men have been adopting and raising children for decades why is it that you think the addition of an additional male to the household will make everything go horribly wrong?

What as a gay couples?, If it was meant to be by means of evolution ( I believe in no GOD) , then we would all be hermaphrodites as it is we are not and nobody knows the effects of a gay (male) couple of parents would have on certain children, and I would rather all gay couples went without children rather than screw some kid up in the mind.