Don't ask me to do my job, I'm a Christian

Dont worry grahame your view is the one that the vast majority agree with,dont let the queer mafia on here put you off.:thumbsup:

Thank you Roy, and on that note I think I will go and have a pint, cheers.

If his view represents the vast majority where are all the other homophobes hiding?

Probably intimidated by the likes of you and plek,still some of us aernt scared of you lot.:thumbsup:

...The co-author is not a researcher but a propagandist, asserted Joe Glover, president of the Family Policy Network...

Given that you're so fond of pointing out possible sources of bias, is this the same Family Policy Network whose motto is 'Informing Christians and Confronting the Culture On the Important Moral Issues of the Day'?

Didn't you say in a previous post that this wasn't a religious issue?

You *****************

The co-author is not a researcher but a propagandist, asserted Joe Glover, president of the Family Policy Network. Glover noted that the co-author of the study, University of Virginia professor Charlotte J. Patterson, is a lesbian living with a female partner and raising three children.

Plagiarising the work of homophobic groups again are we Grahame you know in the world where you aren't the only person with google it's rather stupid to do so as we can find your plagiarised text as easily as you can.

So in your world Professor Charlotte J. Patterson isn't a researcher? Maybe you should inform the University that she works at of this :rolleyes:

She clearly references numerous peer reviewed studies in her report you can't simply handwave all that away just because you don't like the results.

Probably intimidated by the likes of you and plek,still some of us aernt scared of you lot.:thumbsup:

How terribly, all us nasty rationalists repressing you poor bigots and intimidating you with our nasty facts :rolleyes:

Dont worry grahame your view is the one that the vast majority agree with,dont let the queer mafia on here put you off.:thumbsup:

Really, and what grounds do you have for accusing all those who don't oppose gay adoption of being 'queer'?

Just recently you seem to have become concerned with stoping whale hunting should I assume from this that you are in fact a whale and a member of the 'whale mafia'?

I can't see any reason why we need to treat everyone the same.

If there is one child up for adoption and 100 couples apply then they should take all circumstances into account and give the child to the married hetrosexual couple with their own children who live on a small farm with stables. If, on the other hand, there are 100 children looking for parents and 100 applicants, then any that aren't child molesters or armed robbers will probably be better than a care home. It seems to me that two blokes, whether gay or not, won't generally be as good as a married couple, all other things being equal (which they never are) but it doesn't all have to be perfect does it?

Really, and what grounds do you have for accusing all those who don't oppose gay adoption of being 'queer'?

Just recently you seem to have become concerned with stoping whale hunting should I assume from this that you are in fact a whale and a member of the 'whale mafia'?

what a pathetic responce, was it the word queer that triggered it? or the fact that you couldnt give roy james a decent reply,his views differ from yours,so what?,but at least give him a reasoned argument

what a pathetic responce, was it the word queer that triggered it? or the fact that you couldnt give roy james a decent reply,his views differ from yours,so what?,but at least give him a reasoned argument

What was pathetic about it? Roy accused those who don't oppose gay adoption of being in the 'queer mafia' simply because they aren't homophobic bigots.

I responded by using the example of the whales to point out that it's rather dumb to assume people must automatically be a member of any group who's rights they stand up for. Is that reasoning really too complicated for you to understand?

A reasoned argument to what? The accusation of being part of a 'queer mafia'? Does that deserve a reasoned response, then?

A decent reply? A decent question would have made a start.

People who oppose gay adoption are quite rightly 'branded as homophobes' as there are no reasons other than homophobia to oppose it.

That is your opinion not a majority opinion, I am unsure on where I stand on the subject but I would need proof that this kind of family would not hurt the child or that it would before I could wade in.

Not being a Homophobe of course.