10 Reasons The Uk is Better To Live In Than Australia

This for anyone in Western Australia. I'm trying to locate my Uncle who lives or lived in Balga. His name is Ron Simpson and his wife name is Irene and sons Alan and Howard and daughters Val and Lesley. If anyone knows the could you please pm me. Thanks

Barry

... I think it is economic suicide leaving Europe.
Time will tell, but personally I think De Gaulle got it right in 1963 with his “veto” speech (translation):

"Britain is insular, maritime, related through her trade, her markets, her supply routes to countries very far away. She pursues essentially industrial and commercial activities, and only slightly agricultural ones. She has, in all her doings, very marked and very original habits and traditions. In short, Britain’s nature, Britain’s structure, Britain’s very situation differs profoundly from those of the continentals."

And so did the Australian Prime Minister Robert Menzies in the same year, if De Gaulle had let us in:

"Australia is being asked to sign a blank cheque."