Whats the weather like in Spain in Feb?

Once went to Majorca for a week in February. Sunny & rainy although the rain only lasted for about 30 - 45 minutes. If you could get out of the breeze and stay in the sun it was nice. Fell asleep on the beach one day in the sun.

I have had T shirt and shorts weather in Feb, cold and sunny, two days of constant rain etc; So you pull the handle and take your chance, what I will make a guess at is that it will be a damned sight warmer than over here. :thumbsup:

On the plains it will mainly be raining.

I too have been in a freezing self catering apartment in Nerja in February. Because of the concrete construction of the building it was warmer outside than in the the apartment The guy on reception wanted €18 for the hire of a oil fired radiator for the week. I went back in the apartment, turned on all four cooking rings and put the oven on full. Warm as toast in minutes. I told everybody else in the complex how to warm up their apartments as well!!! Serves them right!!!!

I spent a lot of years in the navy visiting Gibraltar, and of course much of southern Spain. I would say the climate in February is a bit warmer than say April in England, but the nights can be very cold. Not unusual anywhere in the mediterranean.

So did BigBalderob go to Spain, and if so where??