Whats the weather like in Spain in Feb?

Hello again,

I may be going to spain in the middle of Feb (the 10th- 15th). Anyone know what the weather is like?

You have to be more specific than "spain"

North coast? Madrid? Toledo ? Seville? Costa del sol?

I was in Spain last Feb, Windy. A week of son, some rainy days etc. It's pot luck. That was Costa Del Sol.

I meant sun not son. :hihi: oops

If they're english cousins it will prob be tourist area which usually equals coast which usually equals Windy.

The easiest thing to do is to look at historical data on a site like http://www.wunderground.com Put in the day you are travelling but the year as a previous year and look at the data.

where ever you are going just google weather at that particular place and you will find out all you need to know

But for this you'de need to know where your gonna go :)

I've been to southern Spain a few times this time of year. It's a bit hit and miss but if the sun is out and you can find yourself in a sun trap with no wind its really rather nice.

Also, as soon as the sun goes down, which is quite early this time of year, its blinky freezing. The apartments usually do not have central heating so take your warmest pjs and a hot water bottle.

Yeah thats true, I spent all winter in a spanish apartment without heating....brrrrr

But i'm sure if you stay with family they'll have heating.

Last week Benidorm was 11c day and 3c at night, but then again it is winter there like it is here!!!