More terrorist plans foiled

Read "The False Roots of British History": there were no 'ancient celts'.;)

Ok then, do a Jurassic park thing and get Neanderthal DNA from dead mosquitos and let them have the country back!

i was just always curious whether it was the fact you came from another country or the fact you skin was a different colour that the BNP disliked you or wanted deported, its madness what if say a polish women had a baby in england that would make the baby english would these rascists want the mother deported and the baby to stay!? im rambling but in short we are all equal some people give there race a bad name but thats the minority, im sure there are a lot of exiles from england living abroad it wouldnt be fair if they were told to go back where they came from. we have to work with all communities to stop future plots that endanger lives and safety of others

This isnt the BNP thread,so if u want to post about them take it to the right place.;)

I think they should all be sent back home! All of em! Let the ancient celts have Britain back!

No, i say let the Druids have Britain back!

Certain folks on here seem unable to be civilised.

I've posted previous warnings. We will not tolerate threats of any sort on here.

I've trimmed a couple of posts - any more crap and I close the thread and start banning.

Keep it on topic, cut the personal bitching and just chill.

Without getting into the OP posting, if this latest plot is proven then would anyone on here or indeed in the rest of the country have been able to say that the plotters had ANY justification in this deplorable act.

It has been said that people are using this to bring to the forfront anti-muslim propaganda. NO when something like this comes to light something that IS barbaric NO propaganda is needed, NO anti-muslim feelings need to be fuelled. The people who would have been involved in this action would have done that themselves

I've said it a few times the majority of muslims are peaceful and just wish to follow their religion and live a good life (as is the basic message of all religions.) But there is a minority who want to cause death and destrution, who believe that the only way forward is to force everyone to follow islam or if they cant force people, then to kill them is the other option.

But as we've found out if ANYONE on this forum says anything bad agaisnt the followers of islam they are instantly branded racists or members of the bnp, THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Without getting into the OP posting, if this latest plot is proven then would anyone on here or indeed in the rest of the country have been able to say that the plotters had ANY justification in this deplorable act.

It has been said that people are using this to bring to the forfront anti-muslim propaganda. NO when something like this comes to light something that IS barbaric NO propaganda is needed, NO anti-muslim feelings need to be fuelled. The people who would have been involved in this action would have done that themselves

I've said it a few times the majority of muslims are peaceful and just wish to follow their religion and live a good life (as is the basic message of all religions.) But there is a minority who want to cause death and destrution, who believe that the only way forward is to force everyone to follow islam or if they cant force people, then to kill them is the other option.

But as we've found out if ANYONE on this forum says anything bad agaisnt the followers of islam they are instantly branded racists or members of the bnp, THIS IS NOT TRUE.

There are posters who manage to make legitimate criticisms of Islam who escape being tarred with the BNP brush, though. This is usually because they manage to say what they need to say in a balanced and reasonable fashion and without betraying themselves by posting extremist solutions to an extremist problem. The OP clearly isn't in this category.

i have to agree halibut (shhh dont let anyone know i've agrreed with you) but there are others on here will shout racist at the drop of hat even when the story is based in fact and has been reported by many sources of the media (not just the so called right wing papers)

When watching this on tv i was horrified that (and i will use this term again) IF this plot is proved that it would have been a muslim soldier they would have murdered and still they would have hid behind "their" religion how could they justify that

IF this plot is proved that it would have been a muslim soldier they would have murdered and still they would have hid behind "their" religion how could they justify that

The same way they get away with burning schools and the Koran in Iraq.

They claim that muslims who dont follow the words of the book to the letter arent proper muslims and deserve to die anyway.

No, you have. I was referring to those on the far right who seek to make political capital and agitate anti- Muslim hatred on the back of such stories.

And once again you have shown your wilful refusal to condemn Islamic faschists, immediately going into protection and denial mode.

MUSLIM TERRORISTS WANT TO KIDNAPP BRITISH CITIZENS AND BEHEAD THEM ONLY TO SHOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE WHOLE WORLD ON THE INTERNET.

Am i the only one concerned by this or have i missed something?

And im not taking sides, im asking a question!

Wibble wibble wibble....I think we should capture, torture and behead the plotters and then send all of our close friends and relatives to the country they're meant to be in. Or something.

What is this meant to mean Halibut? Are trying in some way to defend people who would commit such an atrocity on the soil of your native land?

Laughing in the face of danger may be a good morale booster: but putting your hands over your eyes and pretending it is not there is foolish in the extreme.