More terrorist plans foiled

Nice to see you've turned up again, surprised you didn't post on the Big Brother thread about the beautiful & intelligent Shilpa winning.

Stick to the topic,I know its hard for you but give it your best shot.:thumbsup:

homosexuals are not plotting to behead us are they :confused:

thats what you think

Personally, I'd like to take the statistics that 91% of Muslims feel loyal Britain and 99% felt the July 7th bombings were wrong as a starting point and work on the rest from that point of view.

I agree, i'd like to start there, but do you not think its a bit worrying that 4/10 want this Shaira law? And when theres talk about plots where they capture and behead a British Muslim soldier, its quite hard to take the 91% feeling loyal to Britain statistic as a starting point. Or even the 99% thinking that the bombings were wrong. The sheer fact that this soldier was to be a British Muslim indicates that they were to do this with their religion as the sole motive.

It doesn't make me angry because the country quite simply isn't being taken over. There are some hotheads with dubious motives who'd have you believe that, but they're wrong.

HOTHEADS??!! WITH DUBIOUS METHODS??!! :gag: Is that what you'd call them Halibut? That almost sounds like you partially sympathise with them.

Yet you have no compunctions trying to rip apart anyone who you see as less than 100% politically-correct on here? :suspect:

I think you need to look at your values

StarSparkle

I agree, i'd like to start there, but do you not think its a bit worrying that 4/10 want this Shaira law? And when theres talk about plots where they capture and behead a British Muslim soldier, its quite hard to take the 91% feeling loyal to Britain statistic as a starting point. Or even the 99% thinking that the bombings were wrong. The sheer fact that this soldier was to be a British Muslim indicates that they were to do this with their religion as the sole motive.

Yes, of course it's a worrying statistic and it is indeed a worry if we have people around who want to kill others to make a point. But the BNP represent the flip side of the coin to the guys wanting to do the beheading - and it's vitally important that they aren't allowed to make capital out such events.

If the BNP are allowed to gain any real power there'll be more violence on our streets, not less.

HOTHEADS??!! WITH DUBIOUS METHODS??!! :gag: Is that what you'd call them Halibut? That almost sounds like you partially sympathise with them.

Yet you have no compunctions trying to rip apart anyone who you see as less than 100% politically-correct on here? :suspect:

I think you need to look at your values

StarSparkle

I think you may have understood who I was referring to as hotheads. Perhaps you could clarify?

91% of mulims feel loyal to Britain

99% thought the 7th July attacks were wrong.

....what majority? your argument doesn't even start to stand up to any sort of scrutiny

A survey of young British Muslims also revealed that 31% believe if a Muslim converts to another religion they should be punished with death.

Nothing like open minded thinking is there.

This was significantly higher than the percentage amongst Muslim elders, suggesting that young Muslims in this country foster some pretty radical ideas.

I think you may have understood who I was referring to as hotheads. Perhaps you could clarify?

You were describing people with plans to kidnap, torture and behead another human being as HOTHEADS :gag: :gag: :gag:

Have you finally lost the plot?

StarSparkle

I agree, i'd like to start there, but do you not think its a bit worrying that 4/10 want this Shaira law?.

Only if you are daft enough to take this stats at face value. Simply try asking everyone on the forum (not just muslims) if they "would like a system of law that puts child molesters to death". A bit later try asking muslims if they are against people who bomb buses full of innocent people, including muslim women and children". You get whatever results you prefer.

You were describing people with plans to kidnap, torture and behead another human being as HOTHEADS :gag: :gag: :gag:

Have you finally lost the plot?

StarSparkle

No, you have. I was referring to those on the far right who seek to make political capital and agitate anti- Muslim hatred on the back of such stories.

Yes, of course it's a worrying statistic and it is indeed a worry if we have people around who want to kill others to make a point. But the BNP represent the flip side of the coin to the guys wanting to do the beheading - and it's vitally important that they aren't allowed to make capital out such events.

If the BNP are allowed to gain any real power there'll be more violence on our streets, not less.

With all due respect, why have you turned this into an Anti-BNP Thread?

There is a BNP Megathread elsewhere, I belive the title of this thread is

"More terrorist plans foiled"

The last time I looked, and as much as I disagree with their policies, the BNP didnt want to capture, or indeed kill anyone

I seem to have missed the joke here, what exactly is it, that some of you find so funny about a young muslim soldier being kidnapped, tortured and beheaded on british soil, by british muslims?

The video of this then to be released as a warning to the rest of us.

If you find this even remotely funny, then I suggest a course of therapy is needed. :loopy: