More terrorist plans foiled

mate all i want to know when are you going to bomb meadowhell and can you hurry up please:rolleyes: :hihi:

might need some help with that one, are you up for it? :hihi:

Lack of education is prevalent then? what a sad state of afairs, do you blame the asians for your dumming down or the Government Roy?

Silly comments like that do you no favours,sooner or later the crunch will come and when it does it will be us the indigenous British who once again will defeat tyranny and emerge victorious.

When that day comes all you immigrants will be sent back to whence you came and you know it as well as I do.

Im sure you will love your new homes in the Islamic world.:thumbsup:

Enjoy your stay in our country it wont last.

There you go agin pigeon holing people, now lady, you don't know me and to have little idea of what ideas are embedded in my head. Then you accuse others and me of being rude. Disagreeing with you isn't rude, although you'd want to put men in their place but this is OTT :lol:

QUOTE]

You've just proved that Ruby's analysis was correct. You are patronising and rude. You also demonstrate one idea embedded in your head - that women are inferior, to be spoken down to and belittled. What exactly is OTT? That a woman is expressing an opinion in public? This is fairly typical of your attitude to women and, far from only being present in a tiny minority of secretive and extremist muslims, is widespread in Islamic communities, and consistently defended by you and the other regular male muslim posters on SF.

might need some help with that one, are you up for it? :hihi:

nope, lets meet in the mosque to discuss tatp ( i mean have a cup of tea) lol

:hihi:

Silly comments like that do you no favours,sooner or later the crunch will come and when it does it will be us the indigenous British who once again will defeat tyranny and emerge victorious.

Indeed first come first served, starting with you foreign Irish contingent who masquarade as English. Your terrorists tendancies realy do run deep.

Bad schooling again, do you know what tyranny means, and how does it apply here?

You've just proved that Ruby's analysis was correct. You are patronising and rude. You also demonstrate one idea embedded in your head - that women are inferior, to be spoken down to and belittled. What exactly is OTT? That a woman is expressing an opinion in public? This is fairly typical of your attitude to women and, far from only being present in a tiny minority of secretive and extremist muslims, is widespread in Islamic communities, and consistently defended by you and the other regular male muslim posters on SF.

who rattled your cage? can youn please point out where I expressed that sentiment?

Although rude is the word to discribe this self rightous diatribe of knowing what others are thinking. Lady, I answered Rubydazler's post, and not put myself up for your lame DIY psyco-analysis.

Well at least you hoist yourself on your own petard there. Amazing how quickly the veneer of reasonableness can be thrown aside when you read something you don't like.

Just a word of caution, in the present climate, even joking about blowing up places is a little bit foolish. A bit like saying you have a bomb in your case at the check in desk ...

I'm not sure what the preacher's clothes have to do with the words that come out of his mouth? But reading between the lines, the answer to my question was NO, you wouldn't stand up against it, as it wouldnt be happening anyway and is a media fiction?

I'm not sure what the preacher's clothes have to do with the words that come out of his mouth? But reading between the lines, the answer to my question was NO, you wouldn't stand up against it, as it wouldnt be happening anyway and is a media fiction?

Please read the post rather than between the lines, purely because I didn't write anything there. I said I woudn't attend such meetings, and between the lines it doesn't say otherwise either.

Please read the post rather than between the lines, purely because I didn't write anything there. I said I woudn't attend such meetings, and between the lines it doesn't say otherwise either.

I was trying to read between the lines as you tried to introduce a diversion about clothing and didn't actually answer my question. But let's say the meeting was held openly in your mosque at the time you were there making your devotions, and you overheard - would you go to the people that run the place and ask for the person to be removed as it was against your beliefs - or would you say nothing and let them spread their poison in your area? Or say one of your friends told you about it later and how good it was, would you tell them they were wrong to be even there listening to it, or would you just agree with whatever they said.

I can't see why I can't get a straight answer from you. You either would or you wouldn't. Yes or No?

Oh and one last question for you. Do you also believe that a woman's word is worth less that a man's word? And that she should submit to having fewer freedoms that you yourself would expect to enjoy as an adult?

I was trying to read between the lines as you tried to introduce a diversion about clothing and didn't actually answer my question. But let's say the meeting was held openly in your mosque at the time you were there making your devotions, and you overheard - would you go to the people that run the place and ask for the person to be removed as it was against your beliefs - or would you say nothing and let them spread their poison in your area? Or say one of your friends told you about it later and how good it was, would you tell them they were wrong to be even there listening to it, or would you just agree with whatever they said.

I can't see why I can't get a straight answer from you. You either would or you wouldn't. Yes or No?

Oh and one last question for you. Do you also believe that a woman's word is worth less that a man's word? And that she should submit to having fewer freedoms that you yourself would expect to enjoy as an adult?

It is sad that your view of muslims is so slanted that no matter how I tried to explain to even with background reasoning of the mindset that you still keep assumption of muslims in favour of terrorism. No I am not, never have been and never will be a suporter of terrorists, here or abroad.

As for hypothesis, I am no fool either, would you go to an open BNP meeting and tell them to stop spreading hate? Not many have done so far. All I can do is steer clear of trouble makers, of both persuasions. If I had to stand my ground on one to one, you bet!

Oh on the second question about women's word, well in our home she does the talking for both of us :lol:

snippy - am no fool either' date=' would you go to an open BNP meeting and tell them to stop spreading hate? Not many have done so far. All I can do is steer clear of trouble makers, of both persuasions. If I had to stand my ground on one to one, you bet![/quote']

I'm sorry I'd gone off the terrorism onto the more general ground of us being kafur and the things they were apparently saying about us. Terrorism is merely the final end result of this constant drip drip of prejudice being instilled into the younger generation, imo.

I don't get this at all, are you saying that these revered holy men are the equivalent of the BNP? After all, this is your own mosque we're talking about not some nebulous secret meetinghouse ... I wouldn't expect to have the BNP rep invited to give a talk at my church (if I attended one which I don't) and if they were, I would certainly go to the priest and object and demand that they were cancelled or told to leave immediately. And then probably come home and post all about it on the SF!

Anyway, your answer is no you wouldn't complain to the mosque but you would argue the case with your friend and try to point out the errors to him. Is that correct? OK

I did also ask about your views on Islam's teaching on the status of women - do you want to answer me on that?

edited to say: I see you made a joke about it :) But it's quite a serious issue for me and I'd appreciate a serious answer.