More terrorist plans foiled

The majority of drug pushing is done by muslims

It is part of their culture as we all know

It is involved as part of the destruction of western society.

TCH

i have been a part of the drug scene in sheffield and in my experience muslim youth has always been on the fringes of it...i believe its a bit more widespread these days, however so is the white and black populace too

They are making a rod for their own back Roy.

Unfortunately people such as yourself are the beneficents of this, God help us.

I am no defender of the BNP, far from it.

But the line must be drawn somewhere.

You shouldnt fear fellow British people and I mean this in the indigenous case,it needs a nationalist goverment to take power for at least 10 yrs to turn this country around.

Its either that or we become an Islamic state in the not too far future.

You shouldnt fear fellow British people and I mean this in the indigenous case,it needs a nationalist goverment to take power for at least 10 yrs to turn this country around.

Its either that or we become an Islamic state in the not too far future.

Is this a plot by you Irish/pretend English guys to win power in England, by the back door by playing the race card, you scaremongering cowards. People judge others what they are like themselves and this accusation of world domination on others is a manifestation of your own desires. Calling others cowards like Artisan has done is simply to hide your own insecurities, you've been found out :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong about being Irish, but to pretend to be something you are not whilst accusing others, quite shameful :lol:

Is this a plot by you Irish/pretend English guys to win power in England, by the back door by playing the race card, you scaremongering cowards. People judge others what they are like themselves and this accusation of world domination on others is a manifestation of your own desires. Calling others cowards like Artisan has done is simply to hide your own insecurities, you've been found out :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong about being Irish, but to pretend to be something you are not whilst accusing others, quite shameful :lol:

Yeh right you keep thinking that tab1,you know that to be a good moslem you have to emulate the prophet Mohhamed and conquer lands,kill the kuffars eh the non believers.

Not nice.Trouble for you moslems is people can see for themselves what your all about.

Yeh right you keep thinking that tab1,you know that to be a good moslem you have to emulate the prophet Mohhamed and conquer lands,kill the kuffars eh the non believers.

Not nice.Trouble for you moslems is people can see for themselves what your all about.

As a child, did you sleep with the bedroom light on Roy? :lol: you have a wild imagination, you will make yourself a nervous wreck, you must look after yourself more, I am not looking to kill you honest :hihi:

Don't you feel a little idiotic telling a muslim what he is thinking? By claiming you know someone better than they know themselves is barmy wouldn't you agree Roy? and please no crap about sciptures, I know more of them than you do and no they don't order me to kill non-muslims. The only person damaged by your prejudice is you, so come to terms with it before you do yourself psyclogical damage. :thumbsup:

Back on form Roy

http://www.bnp.org.uk/shopping/merchandise/item.php?id=459

People of this country are starting to see Islam for what it is,and not before time too.

Lack of education is prevalent then? what a sad state of afairs, do you blame the asians for your dumming down or the Government Roy?

Calm down, calm down, guys! You'll get this thread closed between you all.

tab1 ... you constantly say all that about not want to convert people to Islam and not wanting world domination and not oppressing women.

Now maybe you actually do feel that way but why do we constantly get people in mosques being proven to preach all this ;nonsense' as you would tell us it is and no-one ever seems to tell them to shut up and be quiet as what they are preaching is against the word of Mohammed?

I know you always try to patronise me and other women when we post and you're very confrontational with the men as well, but just for once, give an honest appraisal of why you think this happens.

If one of these men came to your mosque would you stand up against him or just be quiet like a little mouse and let them spread the hate?

Calm down, calm down, guys! You'll get this thread closed between you all.

tab1 ... you constantly say all that about not want to convert people to Islam and not wanting world domination and not oppressing women.

Now maybe you actually do feel that way but why do we constantly get people in mosques being proven to preach all this ;nonsense' as you would tell us it is and no-one ever seems to tell them to shut up and be quiet as what they are preaching is against the word of Mohammed?

I know you always try to patronise me and other women when we post and you're very confrontational with the men as well, but just for once, give an honest appraisal of why you think this happens.

If one of these men came to your mosque would you stand up against him or just be quiet like a little mouse and let them spread the hate?

In the hitsh hikers guide to the galaxy, I think the answer to the meaning of life was 49 :lol:

I am not an appologist for the bad guy, I am telling you there arn't as many bad guys as Artisan and Roy here would want you to believe.

Now for an explanation of your question,

The littracy rate in the Indian sub-continent was about 20%at the time of independence in 1947. The teachings in mosques are the only form of education that people of that generation came into contact with, hence the strong adherance to and simplistic following the code of religion. Compare it to England 200 years ago, people here too were as religious and in burning witches even more so. The generations afterwards however went through a tremendous change with education standards rising and lifstyles changing rapidly. Some areas were exposed to change much more than others, with places like Afghanistan being left way behind and parts of India and Pakistan as modern as some western places. So when you have such dicotomy that some and indeed most people are living normal lives with a few nutters that people like Lordchaverly and Atisan can point to and claim they are all like that. No they are not! In Pakistan there recently have been suicide bombings killing quite a few people, now how would you catogarise that as Islam's attempt at world domination?

As for religion, when a muslim says Islam doesn't preach hate, and we don't practice hate, why is so difficult for you to accept that? The racists would publicise one interview of a muslim sympathetic to terrorists and ignore thousands against it to justify their agenda. The manifetation of hate comes about after frustration of contant attempts to explain and yet the same rhetoric of aah but why do you.....?

I do not patronise you or others as per say but always question the wisdom to pontificate on some thing you know little of, except from the media. On a personal note I have grown up in Darnall and have more affinity to the area than most on here and having gone to Waltheof School have many friends from Manor. Some of them are quite racist too yet regard me as a mate. I do understand both sides of the attitude and often pick of the misguided and often failing attempts at wisdom by people who clearly have no first hand experience of living Islam.

I do not patronise you or others as per say but always question the wisdom to pontificate on some thing you know little of, except from the media. snippy I do understand both sides of the attitude and often pick of the misguided and often failing attempts at wisdom by people who clearly have no first hand experience.

I was being poilite about the patronsing, per se or not, you and couple of others are quite frankly just plain rude sometimes. Why do you assume we know little of these things? We've skimmed the 'holy books' admittedly in translation and we all know some people like you, and that's where we get our ideas about arrogance and misogyny. We've only just managed to educate the worst ideas out of 'western' men, we don't want to have to start all over again with Muslims! :D Not saying you aren't western by birth - jsut that you have eastern ideas embedded in your heads.

However, I wasn't taking about Pakistan or India, I'm talking about UK. Many of us saw the Dispatches programme about UK mosques, and no-one seemed to be speaking out against these mad old and young blokes spouting their oppressive and hate filled sermons ... I'm asking you what you would do if they came to your mosque and talked like that - would you stand up to them and tell them to clear out and not come back? Or would you just sit there nodding and pretending to agree because you'd be scared to do anything else? Just a yes or no will do and maybe a short explanation as to why.

I was being poilite about the patronsing, per se or not, you and couple of others are quite frankly just plain rude sometimes. Why do you assume we know little of these things? We've skimmed the 'holy books' admittedly in translation and we all know some people like you, and that's where we get our ideas about arrogance and misogyny. We've only just managed to educate the worst ideas out of 'western' men, we don't want to have to start all over again with Muslims! :D Not saying you aren't western by birth - jsut that you have eastern ideas embedded in your heads.

However, I wasn't taking about Pakistan or India, I'm talking about UK. Many of us saw the Dispatches programme about UK mosques, and no-one seemed to be speaking out against these mad old and young blokes spouting their oppressive and hate filled sermons ... I'm asking you what you would do if they came to your mosque and talked like that - would you stand up to them and tell them to clear out and not come back? Or would you just sit there nodding and pretending to agree because you'd be scared to do anything else? Just a yes or no will do and maybe a short explanation as to why.

There you go agin pigeon holing people, now lady, you don't know me and to have little idea of what ideas are embedded in my head. Then you accuse others and me of being rude. Disagreeing with you isn't rude, although you'd want to put men in their place but this is OTT :lol:

Most of what was in dispatches (I didn't get time to watch it all) was a revelation to many in the community, and no less shocking to me as a muslim.

Firstly I wouldn't attend such meetings but your oppinion that people won't ask questions of hatemongers is another result of media influence. If people hold closed meetings then who knows what they may discuss there, but to insinuate I partake in any such meetings is presumtuous. How many times have you chased and have a go at the local vicker for wearing funny clothes and being a preacher. You probably havn't so why would you suggest muslims be rude to their preachers?

There you go agin pigeon holing people, now lady, you don't know me and to have little idea of what's ideas are embedded in my head. Then you accuse others and me of being rude. Disagreeing with you isn't rude, although you'd want to put men in their place but this is OTT :lol:

Most of what was in dispatches (I didn't get time to watch it all) was a revelation to many in the community, and no less shocking to me as a muslim.

Firstly I wouldn't attend such meetings but your oppinion that people won't ask questions of hatemongers is another result of media influence. If people hold closed meetings then who knows what they may discuss there, but to insinuate I partake in any such meetings is presumtuous. How many times have you chased and have a go at the local vicker for wearing funny clothes and being a preacher. You probably havn't so why would you suggest muslims be rude to their preachers?

mate all i want to know when are you going to bomb meadowhell and can you hurry up please:rolleyes: :hihi: