More terrorist plans foiled

I find your comment really offensive “Does that way of life include being able to rape and murder a two year old?....... Nice..:) “

Is that what your mind works like

So, will you still not accept that bad people exist in all society. and one bad egg does not translate to a whole people as being guilty. You are not responsible for the actions of that baby killer and nor I for actions of a few fanatics, so are you ashamed of equating innocent people to terrorists?

Rubydazler. madam you have admitted your agenda of barking at the wind, without any intention of reading or understanding another point of view, so please bark away, I am done with you. Obnoxious doesn't even begin to describe your attitude towards muslims so what's the point?

Please don't despair for me, I am a law abiding and a contributing member of this society with a balanced attitude to life, so with all the worries of protecting mankind from Islam you do have issues to come to terms with :)

Obnoxious doesn't even begin to describe your attitude towards muslims so what's the point?

And you're able to read and take in what other people are trying to say, are you? Hardly.

You've been constantly obnoxious, belittling and patronising to women and anyone you perceive as being female on here ever since you started posting.

You should try being a little more understanding of others for a change. Quid pro quo is the term. Maybe you should try taking it on board.

Sorry to be off topic here, mods but this poster is constantly trying to wind people up.

Sorry to be off topic here, mods but this poster is constantly trying to wind people up.

If you are wound up by anyone disagreeing with you, then how the hell is that my fault? I realy don't give two hoots of what gender you are, and never have I discussed any points relating to that topic with you, so where does this come from if not your preconcieved prejudice?

As for taking it on board here is an example of balanced thinking in upinwath's post:

It's odd to see the way that some in this country see muslims and then see the way that some muslims are given a picture of the west that is the same but with the words muslim and west reversed.

It's down to misunderstanding and mistrust. Time we all took the time tio understand each other and stop playing a name calling game based on mis-information and ignorence.

There are muslim terrorists but there are millions of non terrorists to each muslim who would drop a bomb on anyone.

Same goes for the way many muslims see us. Muslim country's newspapers do just the same as ours giving a picture of a load of fanatical Blair supporters who hate islam.

It's creating a faceless beast that leads to hate and conflict.

If you are wound up by anyone disagreeing with you, then how the hell is that my fault? I realy don't give two hoots of what gender you are, and never have I discussed any points relating to that topic with you, so where does this come from if not your preconcieved prejudice?

As for taking it on board here is an example of balanced thinking in upinwath's post:

Your comments are typical of Muslim extremism, Yourevert to the most vile kind of deffence possible. In this country it is illegal, inhuman, and down right disscusting to sleep with children, not like the Islamic utopia you wish to make this country.

I bet you would like to ban all gays from your taxi and make women follow behind your black cab.

Now if I was to use a comment like yours I am sure another ban would be on its way, but because you are a Muslim it is OK for you to offend the rest of us with your vile thoughts.