More terrorist plans foiled

No what I am saying is "every other religion gets persecuted by Islam in every country where the Muslims rule." I put it in BOLD incase you missed it last time.

Rubbish!!!!!!

Rubbish!!!!!!

Ok, if you think you are so well informed, please enlighten me by telling which countries that are ruled by Sharia law do not discriminate against non Muslims or even the ones with a voted government do not discriminate against non Muslims and will tell you the ones that do and I will provide proof.

No what I am saying is "every other religion gets persecuted by Islam in every country where the Muslims rule." I put it in BOLD incase you missed it last time.

OK then, I'll simplify the question. Do you think that religious persecution is right or wrong?

OK then, I'll simplify the question. Do you think that religious persecution is right or wrong?

I think that if my way of life or the life of my offspring is going to be affected in an adverse way then I have the right to defend and do my uttermost to preserve what I have been brought up with.

To answer your question:

I think religion should be for personal use only, do not bring it into public with you, this is 2007, we have been to the moon and he’s no there.

All religion has done is cause war and death to millions people.

So yes persecute the religious, let the atheists rule.

I think that if my way of life or the life of my offspring is going to be affected in an adverse way then I have the right to defend and do my uttermost to preserve what I have been brought up with..

I am sure that this is the justification muslim extreemists use for their persicution of other faiths.

To answer your question:

I think religion should be for personal use only, do not bring it into public with you, this is 2007, we have been to the moon and he’s no there.

All religion has done is cause war and death to millions people.

So yes persecute the religious, let the atheists rule.

Atheists like Stalin, Hitler, Pot and Mao?

Having had a good read thro this thread i find myself a little confused.Alot of the arguments between folk on here seem to be mainly based on the religous side of the argument when the thread is aimed at terrorists.I personally dont believe in god and neither do my family,am i a bad person , i hope not.The tension in this and many counties manifests itself in many ways and has many faces, the main one being religion.Terrorists are cowards and nothing else whatever they think there cause is.Making excuses and moving the goal posts only serves to hide the underlying trend towards these cowardly attacks ete.In my humble opinion most people just want to get on with there lives in a decent caring and equal society,"niave i know".The growing hatred in our country from certain factions worries me greatly esp when its based on certain religous beliefs.:)

I think that if my way of life or the life of my offspring is going to be affected in an adverse way then I have the right to defend and do my uttermost to preserve what I have been brought up with.

Does that way of life include being able to rape and murder a two year old?....... Nice..:) Not everything is good about every way of life, just as all Muslims aren't terrorists.

In every country you have people like yourself who want to preserve their freedom to live their lives as they want. Forcing people to do otherwise is what the Americans are doing in Iraq, and not the Muslim armies marching onto Westminster. Freedom and not religion is the reason for turmoil in Iraq, although religion is used as a rallying cry.

Muslims have been here a long time, and the first mosque was opened in Eighteen Hundreds, and no way of life of this country has changed at all, and it's not about to. It's just your Islamaphobia getting the better of you methinks.

Does that way of life include being able to rape and murder a two year old?....... Nice..:)

What a cheap shot, very worthy of you. Trying to use the anguish of a bereaved family to prove a point about religion. You're a disgrace.

The 'way of life' we want to retain doesn't include forced marriages, interfamilial marriage, enforcement of religious garb and being ostracised because you don't want any part of it.

No-one wants to prevent people practising their religions provided they don't try to go outside the democratically decided laws of the country.

When has anyone tried to prevent any religions being practised in this country? Give me one for instance?

Does that way of life include being able to rape and murder a two year old?....... Nice..:) Not everything is good about every way of life, just as all Muslims aren't terrorists.

In every country you have people like yourself who want to preserve their freedom to live their lives as they want. Forcing people to do otherwise is what the Americans are doing in Iraq, and not the Muslim armies marching onto Westminster. Freedom and not religion is the reason for turmoil in Iraq, although religion is used as a rallying cry.

Muslims have been here a long time, and the first mosque was opened in Eighteen Hundreds, and no way of life of this country has changed at all, and it's not about to. It's just your Islamaphobia getting the better of you methinks.

TERRIBLE AND VERY IRRELIVENT:confused: :confused:

Haven't read all20 pages of this, so if these points have been covered, my apollogies; but..

Do you hate homosexuals too? The BNP are very strong on that.

Talking of extreme groups....

I think you'll find Islamic extremists have 'plans' for homosexuals too ;)

i'm with you AKITA sieg heil

-A Hitler

Funny you should say that Check out the WW2 connection :thumbsup:

Does that way of life include being able to rape and murder a two year old?....... Nice..:) Not everything is good about every way of life,

But the Prophet Mohammed had a 9 year old child bride :huh:L@@K...

So did a whole bunch of English and European Kings. Let's try to move the discussion on instead of getting bogged down in the usual "Muslims this" Muslims that" off topic chat.

Thanks.