More terrorist plans foiled

What makes me think maths wasn't your strongest subject then?:lol:

What mukes yuo fink that.

As ever, when someone raises objections to the ideologies of Islam they're branded a racist in an attempt to silence them.

FYI tab1 the BNP are not 'my lot' and I have never condoned attacks on anyone whatever their creed. I was simply drawing attention to the fact that there are actually other religious groups being persecuted but we don't hear anything of it because 'Islamaphobia" gets all the attention.

Yes, every other religion gets persecuted by Islam in every country where the Muslims rule.

Yes, every other religion gets persecuted by Islam in every country where the Muslims rule.

That's factually incorrect.

Please don't embarass yourself with your ignorance, seems unfair to debate with someone so ill informed.

Just to clairfy what you are saying. Are you saying that the muslim countries are wrong to persecute other religions, and you want tolerence and understanding shown to all worlds religions. Or are you saying that the muslim countries are right, and we should change our culture to become a bit more like theirs.

That's factually incorrect.

There is not a single muslim country where adherents of other faiths are treated on an equal basis with muslims. At best they are tolerated and placed under various restrictions. In many places, they live in fear of their lives, which is why the Christian minorities in most countries in the Middle East (and indeed elsewhere) are declining.

Let me set you a test Halibut.......

Name me a single muslim country where non-muslims are treated on exactly the same basis as non-muslims, in relation for example to freedom to practice their religion openly; to open new churches or temples; or to proselytise etc.

Some useful information on the ethnicity of drug traffickers targeting the UK is contained in a recent report of the Serious Organised Crime Agency. It states that over 90% of Heroin is sourced from Afghanistan and that the dominant group in the supply chain are ethnic Turks, with Pakistanis and some white Britons also active in the trade. With regard to cocaine, Colombians appear to dominate, with West Indians also playing a significant role as carriers and distributors.

We should not be surprised that migrant groups play such a large role in the international drugs trade. They tend to maintain strong links with their original homelands, as did the Sicilian mafia when they began importing hard drugs into the USA. They therefore serve as conduits for drugs, illegal migrants and other criminal enterprises etc. It is well known for example that Albanians and Kosovans play a very major role in the so-called 'white slave trade', i.e. the importation of women to work as prostitutes.

is the SOCA making sure it arrives safely, theres been nothing but hate for muslims, since the taliban banned opium production in afghanistan

That beacon of tollerence and a shining example of equality in democracy defended at all costs by the west as such, the state of Israel. :lol:

In reality the only regime it can compared to is the ousted Taliban, who incidentally had zero export of opium till ofcourse our boys went in to change that. Why are you being unpatriotic and not defending our boys record in this case I wonder?

Name me a single muslim country where non-muslims are treated on exactly the same basis as non-muslims, in relation for example to freedom to practice their religion openly; to open new churches or temples; or to proselytise etc.

Wasn't that the case in Iraq before the invasion?

Wasn't that the case in Iraq before the invasion?

This is a good point Kenh. Saddam's secular Iraq was just about the only place in the muslim world where Christians could worship freely and were not subject to various de facto and de jure restrictions. In post-invasion Iraq, the Christian community (largely Chaldeans) is dwindling fast, as Christians are leaving in droves in fear of their lives. How ironic.

This is a good point Kenh. Saddam's secular Iraq was just about the only place in the muslim world where Christians could worship freely and were not subject to various de facto and de jure restrictions. In post-invasion Iraq, the Christian community (largely Chaldeans) is dwindling fast, as Christians are leaving in droves in fear of their lives. How ironic.

Surely, rather than ironic, this is the actual purpose: the destruction of secular, civil society.

Solidarity amongst a population reduces the degree to which they can be exploited and pushed about. Encouraging a fragmentation into mutually hostile factions makes domination easier.

Whereas an educated, modern, forward looking Iraqi population might actually start acting in concert with similar populations, perhaps even ourselves, for mutual advantage: a bunch of extremist fanatics, afficianadoes of peculiar interpretations of medieval manuscripts simply cannot.

Our masters are perfectly safe as we are obliged to defend ourselves; and so, also, defend them.

Just to clairfy what you are saying. Are you saying that the muslim countries are wrong to persecute other religions, and you want tolerence and understanding shown to all worlds religions. Or are you saying that the muslim countries are right, and we should change our culture to become a bit more like theirs.

Perhaps he was simply pointing out a hypocrisy?

Just to clarify what you are saying. Are you saying the muslim countries are right, and we should therefore be receptive to muslims trying to change our culture to become a bit more like theirs or are you saying that the muslim countries are wrong, and we should resist muslims trying to change our culture to become a bit more like theirs?