More terrorist plans foiled

I am a bit lost here? Are you saying Columbians are Muslims?

No, they are the only hard drugs that I can think off that are a major problem on society.

Originally Posted by Mr1chop

Where do all the hard drugs come from,,,, the Muslim countries.

. Factually put me right then, unless of course you don’t know what you are talking about

Q. Which country produces the most opium (used to make heroin) that makes its way to the UK.

A. Afghanistan

As heroin is the drug that causes the most harm to sociaty I think we can leave cocaine out but here goes.

Q. Which country produces the most cocaine that comes into the UK

A. Columbia, but if you think this is on a par with opium you are wrong.

And the crack is made here while the opium is refined into heroin at source

I can't quite see the point that you're trying to make? I am trying to work it out, tell me where I am going wrong,

So the Muslims refine the opium, so that makes them bad. We refine the crack, so that makes us good. Or should that be bad? I am confused. The muslims grow the opium, so they're bad again. The columbians (which is a catholic Christian country) grow cocaine, so are the Christians (am I allowed to over generalise like you do?) good or bad? Here in England (another Christian country, but CofE) we buy, sell and take the cocaine, crack and heroin, so where does that leave us?

The Christians (us, the Russians, the French and USA) also spend an enormous amount of money buying things to kill, on an unimaginable scale. We spend a huge amount of money trying to work out new ways to kill. We also make an massive profit selling weapons to other people so they can kill each other.

I am more confused, who are the goodies and baddies?

I can't quite see the point that you're trying to make? I am trying to work it out, tell me where I am going wrong,

I am more confused, who are the goodies and baddies?

Keep up, it's simple! Brown people = bad (Columbians are a bit brown after all) White people = good. Except when the white people are drug dealers which, makes them baddies, and then they need to be subjected to Sharia law.

Everyone knows the country didnt have a drug problem until all these asians came here,its not rocket science is it.:loopy:

As has been said must of the hard drugs come from Afghanistan and the asian area,the color of their skin is irelevant.

Everyone knows the country didnt have a drug problem until all these asians came here,its not rocket science is it.:loopy:

As has been said must of the hard drugs come from Afghanistan and the asian area,the color of their skin is irelevant.

Excellent quote. I'm keeping this one for future use. BNP/NNP (or whatever faction you join next week) official states that asians are responsible for Britains drug problem.

I fail to see understand the relevence of the two points, how you come to the above conclusions? It is like me saying that we never had a drug problem untill we won the world cup, so it is all Geoff Hurst fault, or should we blame the Russian linesman. Also how do you link the asian population to the drug taking of the "swinging sixties"?

Tell you what, ill jump through all the hoops you want:thumbsup:

First though, answer my previous point

before you go getting all sarcastic with the bight (oh sorry, bright) one comment.

Here I don't want to repeat what KenH has already said, save to say I second every word of the post. :thumbsup:

If you need any lessons in jumping through hoops I can teach you a thing or two, with all the practice we get with like of you, but for now continue at your own pace please and answer my request as to how I am nominated by you as the only racist on here?

Of course you can say negative things about muslims, here watch .....

The idea of having Mosques where woman aren't allowed is appalling and has no place in modern Britain. The idiot (who was presumably a muslim) on the TV last week who said "muslims should join the army in a muslim country if they want to be in an army" is a complete **** and should be given a good slap by his parents.

This doesn't make all muslims evil nor does it mean that BNP are right to call for all non-whites to be expelled and compulsory anglo-saxon lessons in all schools. It simply means that there are idiots, criminals and fascists who are muslims just like there are accountants and doctors.

Good post KenH!

I fail to see understand the relevence of the two points, how you come to the above conclusions? It is like me saying that we never had a drug problem untill we won the world cup, so it is all Geoff Hurst fault, or should we blame the Russian linesman. Also how do you link the asian population to the drug taking of the "swinging sixties"?

Simple, RoyJames didn't go to school, and most of the people he would command influence over probably wagged it too :lol:

The 3% will be 6% in about 6 years then; should we watch out ?, if the 3% that are here now can blossom home grown suicide bombers who will blow there own country men and women to pieces then I dread the though of a 6% Muslim population.

What makes me think maths wasn't your strongest subject then?:lol:

So somehow even the attacks inspired by your own racist hatemongers is fault of the muslims? You seem to be suggesting it's ok to hate muslims and attacks on muslims are acceptable, but not the jews. The problem then seems to be people like you spreading hate and the demonising muslims are forgetting that those simple enough to be inspired to hate anybody different, don't usually have the mental capcity to defrenciate. You do have resposability on your shoulders, so stop winging.

As for the terrorist plot foiled, what have we heard so far, any more news? For surveylance that has been going on for months and details of the plot released, the charges are taking a long time coming, and fuel the conspiracy theories if only out of intregue.

As ever, when someone raises objections to the ideologies of Islam they're branded a racist in an attempt to silence them.

FYI tab1 the BNP are not 'my lot' and I have never condoned attacks on anyone whatever their creed. I was simply drawing attention to the fact that there are actually other religious groups being persecuted but we don't hear anything of it because 'Islamaphobia" gets all the attention.

Some useful information on the ethnicity of drug traffickers targeting the UK is contained in a recent report of the Serious Organised Crime Agency. It states that over 90% of Heroin is sourced from Afghanistan and that the dominant group in the supply chain are ethnic Turks, with Pakistanis and some white Britons also active in the trade. With regard to cocaine, Colombians appear to dominate, with West Indians also playing a significant role as carriers and distributors.

We should not be surprised that migrant groups play such a large role in the international drugs trade. They tend to maintain strong links with their original homelands, as did the Sicilian mafia when they began importing hard drugs into the USA. They therefore serve as conduits for drugs, illegal migrants and other criminal enterprises etc. It is well known for example that Albanians and Kosovans play a very major role in the so-called 'white slave trade', i.e. the importation of women to work as prostitutes.

As ever, when someone raises objections to the ideologies of Islam they're branded a racist in an attempt to silence them.

FYI tab1 the BNP are not 'my lot' and I have never condoned attacks on anyone whatever their creed. I was simply drawing attention to the fact that there are actually other religious groups being persecuted but we don't hear anything of it because 'Islamaphobia" gets all the attention.

Heavens forbid are you suggesting that the muslims are Islamaphobic? and if not then how do you lay the blame for "stirring it" at the muslims' door? You are the guys doing s***t stirring.