More terrorist plans foiled

It makes most of us furious but what can we do? We complain and we`re immediately branded racist.

Too true.

By the time we wake up and smell the terroism itll be too late.

Where will all the 'lets integrate and understand' idiots be then?

There is a link to the story. It does seem to be a highly unpleasant plot.

I take it you mean alleged plot?

It makes most of us furious but what can we do? We complain and we`re immediately branded racist.

Is it only white people that can be classed as racist coz thats what it seems. Jade Goody gets called it for what happened in Big Brother. Jermaine Jackson called her mother white trash and nothin gets said about that.

As for these warped muslims and their moronic beliefs, its time they were all rounded up and kicked out of the country. If they want to live with sharia law let them find a country that has it and live there. And as for the human rights bleeding heart brigade, go with them too.

I think these terrorist should be put to death and close friends and family should be sent to their own country. "Born in england" i hear you say, well send them to the country they are ment to be in.

...that country being....?

It doesn't make me angry because the country quite simply isn't being taken over. There are some hotheads with dubious motives who'd have you believe that, but they're wrong.

Hot Heads you call them ? Is that the thoughts of the majority of the Brits, I hope not.....HOT HEADS , Iv'e heard everything now.

All i have to say is ill be voteing BNP this time. The sooner these muslims are out of our country the better. Nowt but bloody trouble.

Good man :thumbsup:

The tolerance of the British people is nearing it's limit I believe.

Just saw this on the news, some of you seem to take it so lightly, doesn't it make you angry to see your country being taken over ?

Things were far worse when we were under constant attack from irish terrorists. This was much worse because not only did they kill far more people and ruin more lives but they also didn't have the decency to be a different colour so they were hard to spot. Of course it wouldn't have been quite so bad or gone on so long if they weren't funded by ignorant yanks who thought they were supporting an oppressed people, in much the same way as people in the middle east support islamic terrorism now. Irish terrorism only really stopped for good when New York was attacked and suddenly they could see that irish terrorists planting bombs was much the same as Islamic terrorists doing the same.

Good man :thumbsup:

The tolerance of the British people is nearing it's limit I believe.

The Brits put up more of a fight against the Poll Tax than this.

As for these warped muslims and their moronic beliefs, its time they were all rounded up and kicked out of the country. If they want to live with sharia law let them find a country that has it and live there.

Well said.:thumbsup: So when do we start rounding them up.

Is enough, enough now. yes there are good muslims but a majority of them seem to be following his bizzare cult to make it in to some sort of reason to kill.

91% of mulims feel loyal to Britain

99% thought the 7th July attacks were wrong.

....what majority? your argument doesn't even start to stand up to any sort of scrutiny

Things were far worse when we were under constant attack from irish terrorists. This was much worse because not only did they kill far more people and ruin more lives but they also didn't have the decency to be a different colour so they were hard to spot. Of course it wouldn't have been quite so bad or gone on so long if they weren't funded by ignorant yanks who thought they were supporting an oppressed people, in much the same way as people in the middle east support islamic terrorism now. Irish terrorism only really stopped for good when New York was attacked and suddenly they could see that irish terrorists planting bombs was much the same as Islamic terrorists doing the same.

Very good point :thumbsup: some people in Uk so easily forget how predujiced they once were against the Irish.