More terrorist plans foiled

In birmingham nasty plot to capture, torture and behead a inosent passer by.

Is enough, enough now. yes there are good muslims but a majority of them seem to be following his bizzare cult to make it in to some sort of reason to kill.

Should we introduce the death penalty for these people (not just for muslim terrorists but cold blooded killers in general)

I think these terrorist should be put to death and close friends and family should be sent to their own country. "Born in england" i hear you say, well send them to the country they are ment to be in.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1249593,00.html

but a majority of them seem to be following his bizzare cult to make it in to some sort of reason to kill.

Don't be silly. If the majority of muslims wanted to behead us then we would all be dead. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying such things.

In birmingham nasty plot to captur, torture and hehead a inosent passer by.

Is enough, enough now. yes there are good muslims but a majority of them seem to be following his bizzare cult to make it in to some sort of reason to kill.

Should we introduce the death penalty for these people (not just for muslim terrorists but cold blooded killers in general)

I think these terrorist should be put to death and close friends and family should be sent to their own country. "Born in england" i hear you say, well send them to the country they are ment to be in.

There are so many ridiculous things in this post I don't know where to start.

So I won't :)

lol, edited

They had found there victim and told him they was going to capture him and told him how they was going to kill him.

Hmmmmm all in the name off islam.

In birmingham nasty plot to captur, torture and hehead a inosent passer by.

Wibble wibble wibble....I think we should capture, torture and behead the plotters and then send all of our close friends and relatives to the country they're meant to be in. Or something.

Don't be silly. If the majority of muslims wanted to behead us then we would all be dead. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying such things.

you dont be silly are you saying we wouldnt win if they decided to wage war

There are so many ridiculous things in this post I don't know where to start.

So I won't :)

Go for it, All i have to say is ill be voteing BNP this time. The sooner these muslims are out of our country the better. Nowt but bloody trouble.

Go for it, All i have to say is ill be voteing BNP this time. The sooner these muslims are out of our country the better. Nowt but bloody trouble.

Do you hate all the darkies or just Muslims?

Do you hate homosexuals too? The BNP are very strong on that.

Do you hate all the darkies or just Muslims?

Just muslims for now

Do you hate homosexuals too? The BNP are very strong on that.

well not fussed but to be true thats not right eighter is it, but for now, homosexuals are not plotting to behead us are they :confused: