Big Brother 5 - The Final Poll (Pro-BB Topic)

Who wins? You decide...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? You decide...

• Dan
    • Jason
    • Nadia
    • Shell

Jason = Mary. As in musclebound mary, and cos it would really really annoy him if someone called it him to his face.

I don't like himm, in case you hadn't sussed it :)

Kry10, I guess CP is referring to Jason, as he is, quite clearly a Muscle Mary. If I'm wrong, sorry. :P

I' completely outraged that Emma got kicked out while Victor (I'm-such-a-hard-man-for-threatening-women) stayed and Jason (oooh-I'm-so-sneaky-and-tough-and-sexy-apparently) got to stay.

They're both vile, sexist bullies and I hope someone gives them a reight good clobbering. :)

Oh, see now, it looks like I didn't read CP's message... guess we were writing at the same time.

According to the News Of The World this weekend, Victor has told the rest of the house he deals drugs, and beats people up who owe him money for said drugs. They also reckon the reason the live feed was cut during the fight was cos he threatened Emma with a knife. Why theyve left him in and kicked Emma out Ill never know. I mean, I know Emmas bloody annoying most of the time, but Victors just a wannabe gangter tosser.

Yeah, slh, I think (hope) that "wannabe" is the key word here. Victor is clearly just a vile moron with ideas well above his station. What he probably meant was when he was a kid he used to run the tuck shop and would slap little girls if they didn't pay him!

I mean, look at the way he twists his cap to the side every time he goes into the diary room, and all that impeccably learnt "street" talk. What an arse.

When he and Emma had their first argument he didn't seem to know what to do when his hectoring and attempts at intimidation had absolutely no effect on her.

Victor - come and have a go if you think you're 'ard enough. :)

Northern girl can take down a southern "hard man" any day of the week. :) :)

Originally posted by Blissy

Oh, see now, it looks like I didn't read CP's message... guess we were writing at the same time.

yeah yeah, i believe ya :D

I can't believe that the NotW story (about Victor brandishing a knife) was true. If he had done that there's no way that he could have been allowed to stay in the house. And he would probably have been nicked when the police were called in.

Who knows...maybe the police thought they could keep a closer eye on him while he was in the house than they couls if they arrested him and he got bail?

I HATE that Victor idiot. He really does think he's ace. Although, I can't help thinking that he's actually an actor put in the house by Big Brother to stir things up and make it more interesting. That would explain why Emma was kicked out and not him. Also, no one talks like that except on Boys in the Hood. He doesn't half make me laugh though - he's so ridiculous. He's GOT to be an actor!! Please tell me I'm right!!!

Originally posted by LittleWitch

I HATE that Victor idiot. He really does think he's ace. Although, I can't help thinking that he's actually an actor put in the house by Big Brother to stir things up and make it more interesting. That would explain why Emma was kicked out and not him. Also, no one talks like that except on Boys in the Hood. He doesn't half make me laugh though - he's so ridiculous. He's GOT to be an actor!! Please tell me I'm right!!!

I've been thinking exactly the same thing! How can he say half the stuff he does with absolutely no humour in his voice? Doesn't he realise that people are simply amazed by what he says? Personally I love to hate him, but he has me glued to the TV, I've avoided being caught up in BB5 so far until I walked through a room and heard some of his self-aggrandising bullsh*t and I just had to stop and watch.

I'm hooked now, curses!

Wilf

Victor is Ace! the best housemate in the BB house since the series started - The man is straight-talking and has a plan, so what? it's a game.

I love some of his statements and even better i love to watch how all the other thickies cower and daren't argue with him!!

Im so glad that Emma the plankton-brained idiot is out of the house.

Victor to win! :thumbsup:

BB5 ! Much better this year.

Why was last year so boring ? Does anyone even remember anyone in last years BB other than John Tickle (who was dead boring as well) !!?

BB4 must go down as one of the worse TV moments ever.

cameron the christian! and thats it.....

reckon this one is going to start becoming very boring now as well