Big Brother 5 - The Final Poll (Pro-BB Topic)

Who wins? You decide...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? You decide...

• Dan
    • Jason
    • Nadia
    • Shell

This is the official thread for any Big Brother related topics.

Any other threads on the topic will be merged into this one.

RPG.

(Basically to cut down on the bandwidth issues from having 4 other topics)

This thread is for fans of Big Brother to chat about the show any anti-BB posts made are liable to be deleted in due course.

Great book, although personally I prefer The Road to Wigan Pier...am I on the right thread?

BB5 SUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!eleven !! uno!!!! :P

Watched it for the first time tonight (18/6/04) looks like i missed all the good stuff from last night :( I dont know how no one is a bit sus of Nadia, her voice sounds very deep and she's got pretty fat hand,for a lady,if that the right phrase.:confused:

I've never been a BB fan but if they can carry on with a bit more scapping then i'll be watching. I might even pay per view!! ;)

Quite a few of them have realised actually, they've made plenty of jokes about it to each other - it's mainly all the guys not the girls what have commented.

I have to admit to being totally hooked!!

I watched the first series but have never bothered since. This series is great. Fantastic mix of personalities who just bounce off each other (literally in some cases!).

Can't wait for more fights/bitching/cold showers etc!!

Great stuff!!! :thumbsup:

worst staged piece of crap that I have seen for a long time...

Well I love it. I'm sorry! So shoot me!

But it's great :thumbsup:

There's something very satisfying in seeing a bunch of egocentric complete no hopers making arse out of themselves. It'ss a love to hate thing.

Emma is AWFUL. She's not not even endearing like Jade was :(

I'm not a particular BB fan, but I've found this bunch to be....er....captivating.

The production team put together a bunch of people who clearly have 'issues' and then screwed the lid down in a number of psychological ways. They shouldn't have been surprised at what happened. An adviser to the show actually quit because he warned them that this would happen and was ignored.

Emma is VERY disturbing. Her behaviour throughout has been extremely excitable....

I hope Stuart changes clothes soon....unless it's a cunning plan to use BO to keep Michelle at arms length!

Emma is being taken out of the show. Read the latest on channel 4s website.

Originally posted by slh73

Emma is being taken out of the show. Read the latest on channel 4s website.

Thank **** for that!

I have to agree with JoePritchard - What is Stuart doing!!?? not only did he do the task in that outfit, had a fight in it and then spent a full day wearing it again, but he was wearing it again!! the next day - he really thinks he looks like a cowboy! and this is meant to turn Michelle on?

Also, NoseyRosie - Me & You both...Thank **** Emma is going, what a housebrick! couldn't stand her since the first day.

Originally posted by Lestat

I have to agree with JoePritchard - What is Stuart doing!!?? not only did he do the task in that outfit, had a fight in it and then spent a full day wearing it again, but he was wearing it again!! the next day - he really thinks he looks like a cowboy! and this is meant to turn Michelle on?

Also, NoseyRosie - Me & You both...Thank **** Emma is going, what a housebrick! couldn't stand her since the first day.

hehe yup. She's quite the airhead.

Don't be mean about Stuart, guys, he may be a scruff and really conceited, but he's so fit!

Lol.