Intimate text message

hello, im doing an art foundation and im doing a project on text messages. do any of you save intimate messages? i know i do...i cried when i lost my phone because there was a years worth of love lost! what i need is for people to write (in the same format-spelling errors n all!) them on here for my research. obviously names will be changed. thank you lovely sheffield! i miss you!

lol - you are having none of mine but here's a mates for you...

Hi how r u? I'm single at the moment and although I don't want a relationship, I always liked ******* you so how about it? Let me know. :hihi:

Straight to the point anyway.

hello, im doing an art foundation and im doing a project on text messages. do any of you save intimate messages? i know i do...i cried when i lost my phone because there was a years worth of love lost! what i need is for people to write (in the same format-spelling errors n all!) them on here for my research. obviously names will be changed. thank you lovely sheffield! i miss you!

is this a uni/college project? do you need grades or can anyone do it? :thumbsup:

lol - you are having none of mine but here's a mates for you...

Hi how r u? I'm single at the moment and although I don't want a relationship, I always liked ******* you so how about it? Let me know. :hihi:

Straight to the point anyway.

cheers hun....but im looking for more 'love letter' esque type things...maybe that is the modern love letter...it all helps!

cheers hun....but im looking for more 'love letter' esque type things...maybe that is the modern love letter...it all helps!

Is that not romantic? I better change my line of attack then :(

Ah you wouldn't want ANYTHING from me then :hihi:

'I wanna move my tounge like a hurricane on your body'

Although I think my mum meant to send that to my dad :hihi:

it all helps..as long as theres some emotion...even if its just plain horniness!

Are we allowed to pinch any of these? :confused:

Don't see why not, who's to know :thumbsup:

'I wanna move my tounge like a hurricane on your body':

Sounds painful. :o