The Angel. Woodhouse.

years and years ago it was great. hadnt been in for ages just drove past. thought id call in the other night and my god the place has changed. it has got to be the worst pub for miles around, and that is saying something in woodhouse. i just couldnt belive it, it looked like it was snowing in the toilet, the rest of the place didnt look much better. as for the carpets thay were stickier than the leadmill floor

Shouldnt say that on a public forum - the last thing we want in woodhouse is the scum from the bankers draft, cannon etc there !

you know its true tho!!

just suprises me that no one is doing owt about it.

p.s just left you something on your pre fab house bit.... nutter

you know its true tho!!

just suprises me that no one is doing owt about it.

p.s just left you something on your pre fab house bit.... nutter

That was posted about a year ago - been a slight change of circumstances as you know.

Got your text last night about the angel - if thats common knowledge and the landlord knows about it, I dont have much hope for the pub being open much longer.

maybe not a bad thing !

i had'nt been in the pub for a while then my dad passed away so we had his wake there. oh dear me words fail me, the land person ( she wasn't a lady) looked so unkept it was awful. i live close by and trust me i wish the police would read this page because we have it on our door step scum of the earth selling drugs to kids (as young as 12) its a discrase but if you say anything no one takes any notice so what do you do.

the kids though dont the parents know that their son/daughter is acting strange would you know if your kids were taking drugs i'm sure i would. where does the cash come from?

Sadily, many pubs unfortunately are now the same, availablity of drugs are why they are full of the scum and the decent people stay at home! I used to use the Hawk & Dove at Waterthorpe which has faced a similar decline.

Sadily, many pubs unfortunately are now the same, availablity of drugs are why they are full of the scum and the decent people stay at home! I used to use the Hawk & Dove at Waterthorpe which has faced a similar decline.

I heartily agree with that

What a shame. We used to go down there sometimes in the summer, as it used to be great for kids, with swings & slides etc.

I wouldn't say it's filthy but you have to wipe your feet on your way out....

Got your text last night about the angel - if thats common knowledge and the landlord knows about it, I dont have much hope for the pub being open much longer.

maybe not a bad thing !

i got that txt from someone else, forwarded it on to everyone in my phone book, hope you did the same. not shure how much i can say about it on a public forum, but its quite bad. im shure if you want to know then pm suzuki rider. and he can give you the details. as hes online a lot more than i am.

as for the selling of drugs to kids, someone realy should put a stop to it, its one of the things that i saw happen on the car park the other day, but what can you do the police dont seem interested. its not as though its a bit of one of the milder drugs its class A. stuff

o sod it for anyone that cares, there is a guy going in there as a regular who has a thing for little girls.

his name is............ sorry cant go that far im told.

omg, what is going on in there!!!!

drugs, pervs, is there anything else we should know?

why can't you say who this evil animal is. it could be someone we know!!!!

i have a daughter, she walks home past there everyday.

i amy write to the brewery regarding the drug probs.

i went in a local pub and was spiked with lsd it was awful i ended up in hospital. if i had been on any other meds it would have killed me. only had a glass of coke and nearly died.

the name of the sick ba**ard is on the txt message doing the rounds around woodhouse,i ve had the same message now from four different people.

it only has the first name of the guy, but by all acounts he dosent look like you would expect. is in his late 20s early 30s and goes in the pub with a group of freinds, as to weather thay know of his background i do not know.

it seems like half the people who live in woodhouse know this and have been talking about it for weeks.

if anyone wants the details (name etc) contact SuzukiRider via pm im shure he will fill you in, there is no point contacting me as im having to use someone elses pc at the mo, mine is broken.