Normanton Springs

I have family in Normanton springs and recently Ive heard about so many people who have become really ill, life threatening cancers, brain tumours, dementia, neurological disorders , and these people are not old ! Ive become really concerned wondering if there was any gases or pollution in the area of Linley lane / Normanton springs area that may need to be investigated, The street my parents live on obviously im not going to mention but recently there has been young deaths and all of the above mentioned on a street of about 25 houses. Recently after talking with a doctor friend about my worries , he encouraged me to find out if other people in the area were experiencing a high volume of these illnesses around them.

A concerned relative !:suspect:

There used to be a landfill site at normanton springs running half the length of linley lane if that is any help some right gear was dumped there let me tell you

Like what ? do you know ?

well when they were tipping there the regulations were not as rigorus as today I will leave you to form your own opinion I have personally seen full metal drums dumped there but the contents I have no knowledge

Interesting... I will pursue this as I cant believe how many people I know are terminally ill on my families street... and dead .. and who were healthy fit people .. My father was ex army never ill and now hes struggling with his health...Most neighbours are thinking that the waste site could be a problem but to be honest , no one is going to investigate ,so I will.

Wait until the lid comes off Parkwood Springs.

Ski Village.

tell me more about the ski village :confused: :confused:

People go skiing? :confused:

I'm sorry I'm not much help, but it is true, the regulations and wotnot are more strict now, than when they were.

I remember people fly tipping on an area behind the Travellers Rest pub on City Road, I saw a few barrels of a very stinky substance, but I was around 9 years old back then. I had no idea what they were. :confused:

tell me more about the ski village :confused: :confused:

I was using it as a reference point, most people know where the ski village is.

To avoid confusion, Parkwood Springs Neepsend Sheffield 3.