Sky installation

hi, has anyone had to have a concrete slab attached to their house to put a sky dish up ? and this is going to delay installition for two weeks. :confused:

cannot get to grips with that one mate its not april first is it

any idea why

no idea what so ever apart from it cant be installed without :suspect:

That sounds very odd - its not a strange building by any chance is it. I live in pebble dashed maisonettes and they had no problem with mine.

who told you this I am sure it is a wind up

hi, has anyone had to have a concrete slab attached to their house to put a sky dish up ? and this is going to delay installition for two weeks. :confused:

probably the same sky intallers who could not fit ours due to us having a phone from cable! turns out they get paid for the intallation even if they cannot do it, were they in a sky van or contractors?

I have not replied until now because I had o check with my mate who as been a rigger for almost 40 years there is no rational reason why the sky dish cannot be put on your house SOMEBODY IS TALKING ALOAD OF b*****S

I had a problem with my Sky Dish and replaced it with a pudding basin, trouble is it only picks up Yorkshire!

I had a problem with my Sky Dish and replaced it with a pudding basin, trouble is it only picks up Yorkshire!

I had mine connected to a paella dish and all it picks up is GRANADA

it was a bloke from sky, in a sky van. we had a call from sky to say this is true, but im still no wiser how a concrete slab is going to make a difference. thanks for replies so no ones heard of this. ill be on the phone in morning :thumbsup:

I had mine connected to a paella dish and all it picks up is GRANADA

i had mine connected to a dustbin all it picke up ws rubbish.:hihi: