Gower street pubs

hello mi little BLOOD,, how ya keeping nice to hear your still around.THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!! i hear you have a little PICNEE. hope he/she are ok..i suppose that squashes that rumour, that you are a battyman.?? or ave you & bullet adopted..??? anyway NX time you in my town we will have a swill..ok mi skin....ave you still got that lighter i swapped with you?? it must be worth a few bob now..

Hello Fozzy , Good to hear from you. Yes i have a little Airborne Warrior now.

Yes i do still have the lighter, i had it valued $2.41 (no pound sign on this stupid yank key board)

Should be back soon so we'll have to hook up and give Beany a nasty kicking cause he's due one.

ok mi skin.. cu soon. ps. would love to give beany a good kickin. can i have first kick at his head..

fozzy got yer pm yer clot.

thought i'd txt you the details. got 2 numbers for you hole so pm me the one your using now seed.

jimmys stag do is sat 30th june week on saturday blood.

meeting at haha bar next to peace gardens 7 to 7.30. txt details to piggy but not got back to me which i find ignorant and rude. expect it spoils his weekend routine.

rusty bum do you fancy it jimmy lemmons stag do round town. should be a few out.

ps can you still get in crazy daisy in trainers.

Got a few medical probs at moment. But if i stick to about 15 pints i should be ok. Don't rely on piggy he'll be p*ssed at that time on a saturday night. I may have to buy a new shirt as i don't have many:hihi: :hihi:

im on shifts that sat finnish at 10 can i meet up with u all at roxys

Got a few medical probs at moment. But if i stick to about 15 pints i should be ok. Don't rely on piggy he'll be p*ssed at that time on a saturday night. I may have to buy a new shirt as i don't have many:hihi: :hihi:

well its 25 years since the falklands so stick the f**k argentina one on.

i'll be wearing the same clothes i last went up town in bay city roller trou and platforms. piggy i'll meet you in kismat at half 2 cos theres more chance of me and you pulling then there is of that kid being airbornes.

bones have u forgot about that fat woman on the dance floor at2 in roxys those were the days:hihi:

bones have u forgot about that fat woman on the dance floor at2 in roxys those were the days:hihi:

yep and she told you to f**k off

Recently visited several of these pubs. Here are my thoughts,

Staffs Arms - decent pint, nice boozer

Gower arms - traditional boozer, locals friendly

The Grapes - War Zone, one of the ****tiest pubs I've ever been in

Thoughts anyone?

After the Grapes I gave up, but was going to try the Royal Oak. Is it worth it?

Recently visited several of these pubs. Here are my thoughts,

Staffs Arms - decent pint, nice boozer

Gower arms - traditional boozer, locals friendly

The Grapes - War Zone, one of the ****tiest pubs I've ever been in

Thoughts anyone?

After the Grapes I gave up, but was going to try the Royal Oak. Is it worth it?

sounds like you got the gower and grapes mixed up. popped in the oak yesterday for 5 hours lots of old pals in some from my school days 30 odd years ago. had a good old laugh and listening to fozzyboy on the kareoki is something everybody should do before they die.

sounds like you got the gower and grapes mixed up.

Indeed I did, I drove past this morning on my way to work and realised.